Spider-Man: No Way Home

You're AMAZING...

• Total voters
That looks great! The premise seems a lot neater than I was expecting, which I suppose is the key with these multiverse stories since they inevitably become quite messy.

That's clearly playing the Infinity War/Endgame trailer game and only showing footage from the first 15 minutes but that seems fine and dandy to me.

Is Mysterio back for this? I mean, all the signs say yes.

Presumably this is Tom's last flick of the wrist too. Though he may be back if Uncharted bombs into oblivion (quite likely).

WILD SPECULATION but with this being very One More Day, is that REALLY Dr Strange?

Let’s just forget about Mephisto though and say IT WAS AGATHA ALL ALONG.

WILD SPECULATION but with this being very One More Day, is that REALLY Dr Strange?

This. He acts kinda....erm STRANGE :eyes: and he's dressing differently too. Aren't we missing a villain that might be coming back from the older movies?

Presumably this is Tom's last flick of the wrist too. Though he may be back if Uncharted bombs into oblivion (quite likely).

Are The Avengers' movies dunzo though? I thought Tom would be part of the new team along with the new Hawkeye girl, Sam as Captain America, and Thor (Chris' thor though, I don't think Natalie will be part of the New Avengers)

Are The Avengers' movies dunzo though? I thought Tom would be part of the new team along with the new Hawkeye girl, Sam as Captain America, and Thor (Chris' thor though, I don't think Natalie will be part of the New Avengers)

I don’t think there will be a new Avengers team. There’s Young Avengers (all the young characters from the tv shows) and Thunderbolts (all the anti heroes).

There's an upcoming episode of the animated What If series that features an evil version of Doctor Strange, maybe he escapes into the main MCU universe and that's him in the trailer :shock:

There's an upcoming episode of the animated What If series that features an evil version of Doctor Strange, maybe he escapes into the main MCU universe and that's him in the trailer :shock:
That would be amazing, and then Miles Morales would be able to make an appearance too.

Strange has always been arrogant enough to think he knows best and the cinema version gives him enough Tony Stark style recklessness to make it entirely plausible that he’d behave like that. I’m unconvinced that he’s secretly Mephisto.

A cheeky little slash MAJOR leak/spoiler/whatever has emerged

FDuFVj-XMAIV7i2

Last edited:
Oh also

Daredevil confirmed!

FDt9XVKXEAEwnoV

• Love
Reactions: COB
Glad Doc Oc doesn’t seem to be evil, he wasn’t really in Spider-Man 2 was he? It was the … evil grabby arms(??)

That's great news, there's a lot of potential for a trilogy with Peter at college (and potentially mentoring Miles when they inevitably introduce him). There was talk a while ago about Sony fully taking over the solo movies (which would technically be separate but still star Holland), but him still showing up for MCU appearances in Avengers movies or whatever other crossovers they do - it all sounded QUITE messy, so I'm glad that's probably not happening.

But HOW? It's coming out everywhere and will probably be on about ten screens at each cinema :shock:

I've booked for 8.45am on the 15th. It's the only day I have off that week anyway so may as well get the first showing before spoilers appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom