Squid Game

I guess I'm never going to know who the chap in the black mask is (Beyoncé? Kylie? Tony Blair?) or why the pink chaps are dressed up like Playstation controllers.

Finished (it’s not a binge watch, is it). The addition of the VIPs felt unnecessary. I was holding out for Jun-Ho to pop up at the end.

Yep - they were just super naff (and the purpose of the game could still have been explained, as it was at the end, without their inclusion). It felt like the awful dubbing had been turned back on.

I've just watched this, finished it in 2 days. Weirdest program ever but so addictive!

See the doctor who was in the game. Did he have a backstory shown outside of the game? He just seemed to pop up in episode 3 and was given quite a meaningful part for no reason.

See the doctor who was in the game. Did he have a backstory shown outside of the game? He just seemed to pop up in episode 3 and was given quite a meaningful part for no reason.

I think he was just a CONSTRUCT to show that the inner workings of the GAME were rotten and corrupt to their CORE!

If you think about it deeply enough, it could be a bit like Aaron Samuels in MEAN GIRLS too :shock:

I think he was just a CONSTRUCT to show that the inner workings of the GAME were rotten and corrupt to their CORE!

If you think about it deeply enough, it could be a bit like Aaron Samuels in MEAN GIRLS too :shock:
Yes, when that bit came in I was all ‘OH THEY ARE BRINGING IT DOWN FROM THE INSIDE YAAAS’ but instead they were just selling eyeballs :(

what an absolute crock of shit.
can't believe i fell for the hype and watched this flat, cliched, wafer-thin crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom