Star Trek: The Next Generation

Data chipping in "could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing" giving me strong Diddy vibes (or how I see him anyway :D)

Deanna and the totally unexpected arrival of the blonde woman from Wyatt's drawings feels like Jet vs Lightning: The Soap Opera. Well I hope so anyway.

The mother clearly has gifts just as great as her daughter if she couldn't predict her words prompting Wyatt to go on his merry way.

I'm actually a little surprised that episode is in S1. Either way, Troi's mother can fuck the fucking fuck off.

Although i understand that's probably a minority opinion here.

That episode was over in a flash. I'm not sure I'd say the mother was "fabulous" or anything as it was basically that age old trope of older woman having sexual urges being vulgar.

Hazell Dean is being probed, "but it's long ranged. We can't be certain where it's originating". Such filth.

So much intertextuality going on here. Even Crush's son peeping through is re-enacting the Open Your Heart video. What a silly episode - where are the happy go jogging orgy aliens like the good old episode 6 days.

Well it's fair to say I'm not familiar with whatever book this is they're playing around with. I'm absolutely not following this :D

With Klingon guy sneezing and what I remember from Discovery, is now a good time to ask about this multiple orifice thing they supposedly have going on? Perhaps I'll google it on a stronger stomach.

Well I'd rather have a roll in the crater with pocket gay male lesbian gymnast subordinate Trent if he had body hair, but I suppose I'd have a go on the First Officer too (I'm having flash backs to my glamorous trolley dolly days saying that).

I now believe all this time Janet's legendary "I didn't even get to cum" interlude was actually a tribute to Beata's no he beata don't sexual frustrations with the smug and underwhelming FO.

Blondes and jazz seldom go together? Michelle Phieffer croons face down ass up on a piano to differ!

Made it through episode 17 (sponsored by LSL's Electric), which means I'm quite far into episode 18. Is Master Crusher who Saru used to be? He's so tall and skinny it doesn't quite look real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom