Star Trek: The Next Generation

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I've decided to give this a go. I think this is probably the series I watched a lot of as a kid, but don't expect to remember any of it. The cast is certainly looking iconic. On to parts 1 & 2 for the opener then...

"When we wore costumes like that we already started making rapid progress"

"Oh yeah? You want to review your rapid progress?"

I was half willing Q to continue mocking humanity with a costume change into Bad Romance garb.

Dr. Crusher is the spit of Tiffany. I was thinking I knew her from something, but her filmog was not throwing anything up.

Good lord at the hellraiser head combat glove. No wonder Hazell Dean is such a sensitive one if this is what she's been through.

She's the one who can detect emotions by having orgasms? Her ensembles are certainly notable even 3 episodes in!

Watch out for all her excuses. "Oh I can't sense his emotions, he must be putting up some sort of shield" "Oh I've got a bit of a headache so I can't tell what he's thinking today"

PSYCHIC MY ARSE

I'm on the Ferengi. Im guessing all the men are wearing corsets going on how Data's clothes ruffles when sitting.

I LOVE TROI and I love that Marina Sirtis is an unapologetically far left cockney scrubber with a foul mouth and a 40-a-day cackle. :D

And yes, the character was clearly a TOTAL FRAUD and all the funnier for it.

Reactions: COB
An early incarnation of the award winning Dinosaurs perhaps.

711032a0-aefc-11ea-bd0a-7b52382d22a0_800_420.png

A swift, meaty episode, but that's enough about the table cloth/napkins ensembles. Not sure why they went down there in the first place if it was all er actually our own laws state no interference, unless they were being sent pics on outer space tinder or something, I was a bit zoned out so didn't follow it all.

The Ferengi are rather tedious and unbelievable. I had my phone engaged almost the entire episode.
They make a bit of an effort to push them as the big recurring villains in the earlier seasons, then they end up as a bit of a joke for the most part and you get better baddies as well as returns for Klingons, Romulans etc later on. DS9 has some Ferengi regulars that it actually develops into interesting (but mostly comedic) characters, but that's a while off.

Oh Hazell Dean's got her hair did Marie Fredriksson style. And she's knocking that glass back. Even Crusher has a new do for the occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom