Star Trek: The Next Generation

I see Forge's floozy whatserface has quietly just slotted in. At least have her spill a few more coffees first.

The Parkleds rubber band broke. I assume Forge was referring to their AI. Gosh, I'd have hung up based on that introduction.

The Pakleds recently returned on Lower Decks, where their status as stupid rubbish baddies was turned on its head a bit :D

That's good to hear. They look like they have potential to be most unsettling.

I still have the very end of this episode to catch as I left Picard having his Ofred Handmaid's Tale moment when I went to my last Glasgow workout #tears4tiers

Glad Picard survived the op (which amusingly looked a bit like Polaski had just fisted him). Meanwhile...

S2: E18 | Up the Long Ladder

With the close-up of Worf's subtly indicated discomfort I really wanted to hear a voiceover asking "ever suffered from bloating and diarrhoea in the workplace?"

I assumed I was onto episode 19 given the new nonsense: being stomach injected through clothing (the real reason so many people went missing in BHS changing rooms and the eventual store closure).

Well I hope Picard 2.0 emerges naked at least. Unlikely given previous google image searches didn't produce much (ahem, so I've heard).

So Riker has his merry way with space alien Linda Martin and now sends her off to make a mating alliance with at least 3 of the cloners. What a cad that granny's crumpet is.

Miss Odell, what sassy caricature she is. If I close my eyes, it's like listening to an outtake from dUb's podcast.

I can't believe Patrick Stewart is 178cm as I've been thinking he was pocket sized, which isn't great as I'm the same height it seems.

S2: E20 | The Emissary

What the devil is going on?

I like the phrasing "class 8 probe" and think I'll adapt it in a way that is simply too obvious to elaborate on.

I suppose I should google the colour rankings, but I'd very much hope to have the blue uniform if I were a SO (I'm currently a so-so "lmao").

When you're 21 you're no fun

S2: E21 | Peak Performance

Zakdorns a cross between Uncle Fester and Danny DeVito's penguin janitor-style.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom