Star Trek: The Next Generation

Back to 22, we're now getting a greatest hits of Ryker's hit and runs.

"Do you not like loike gerls?" - oh what a classic that was.

Will Riker and Deanna Troi are liabilities when it comes to inter-species relationships. Riker will literally go with anything and Troi always ends up with somebody that'll break her brain.

In case you're wondering why season two has fewer episodes than the rest it's due to there being a writers' strike that year, which is also why they do a clip show. The opening episode (where Deanna gets pregnant) was a reused script from a planned-but-scrapped Seventies series called Star Trek: Phase II (some of the characters for that series were also reworked into the first Trek movie).

However, I need to call it a night. My book keeps taunting me so I thought I'd better jump back on this now that my reel of Real Housewives of Chesh has dried up.

That hand palm poison absorption flooded me with memories of those 90s sanitary towel adverts showing blue liquids censoring the "horror" of naturally bleeding (if men bled they would show red and have the man stoically groaning and wincing of course - gotta love 'em for that, etc).

Dr krusher crushing the hair wars yet again. I know what I would have been turning in every week for (besides Picard perving of course).

Last edited:
"DANDRUFF? SEASON 2? WHAT ABOUT THEM - MY HAIR HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER AND SO COULD YOURS TOO IF YOU SQUEEZE SOME V ON YOU"

I think this episode is where the phrase "not short of a bob or two" really came from, let's be real honest here.

My takeaways on Riker this episode are that he's put on a little weight and has quite the mince on him as he took off in the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom