Statement on tonight’s events

Suomi

User
I can see a lot of tagged posts in the official thread for tonight’s semi-final and instead of responding to all of these I thought it would be best to release an official statement to say that I will not be following this year’s Melodifestivalen anymore.

I have followed this contest all of my life and I have never heard a song as good as Jessica Andersson - Horizon. That a song can give 17 key changes and a floating dress and for it to end up with such a low position speaks volumes about the crisis we are in. I believe this was our best shot at stopping coronavirus. I am considering my next move to tackle this issue on a more public platform and to give it a wider audience.

A word on Danny Saucedo: I believe that he has been sent to terrorise the LGBT community since 2011 when he attacked Jenny Silver, 2012 when he took out Perrelli, and now this. I will be muting his name and will not be mentioning him again.

I am dressed as a dwarf and have had a terrible evening. The decisions announced in this thread will be reviewed next Thursday.

Does anybody have a link to the results of Melodifestivalen 2021 as I stopped following it that evening?

Does Michelle get rid of her crabs? Does Cheryl Hole win a badge?

Does anybody have a link to the results of Melodifestivalen 2021 as I stopped following it that evening?
DON'T !! If Horizon's defeat was too much to bear you do not want to see how the Tess Merkel vs. Efraim Leo match turns out in deltävling 4 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom