Steps - Something In Your Eyes

WILL IT BE NOW AND FOREVER?

• Total voters
I’ve missed this until now but it’s phenomenal! 10/10 for song and the video is great too- on a budget but it works! I love it!

Is it me or have they made LSL the most prominent in the mix on the chorus? Certainly towards the end...

Reactions: dUb
I’ve missed this until now but it’s phenomenal! 10/10 for song and the video is great too- on a budget but it works! I love it!

Is it me or have they made LSL the most prominent in the mix on the chorus? Certainly towards the end...

It is Claire for the most part I think, though LSL has some ad-libs towards the end that were probably reallocated after she 'had a word' about the boys singing over her verse.

Queen Faye is obviously everything in the video but they all look good and it is nicely done overall. The two videos have both been a step up from those from the last album.

It’s a nice video, I wish it was outside and a bit more energetic to match the song but it’s serviceable.

Mmm... I love this song and I love Steps but this feels like just the song and no Steps

Nothing in their eyes, more like!!!!!!!

It’s a nice video, I wish it was outside and a bit more energetic to match the song but it’s serviceable.

You remember LAST TIME they were allowed outside!

Lisa-Scott-Lee.jpg

Well it’s settled a bit now
LSL looks great and living her best life with some good cape action
Faye the untouchable goddess as always
Lee still hot but cheer up love (and get a haircut)
H thinks he was in Alcazar all along, doesn’t he?
Claire’s bogging it down for me, misery guts. She looks like a frumpy Lightning from FFXIII

I don’t get the idea of the video, i feel like they pussied out of the real hyper plastic concept, just looks like they are just stomping and pushing around

having watched WTFH again it’s only growing in its MAXIMALITY and the thrill of a full power Steps.

but SIYE (sigh) is good, decently replicated, but the thrill is the same as 2011 MF, I can’t get excited like it’s the first time

Last edited:
Omg fantasising about how other similar era MF entries could be

Sibel - Stop
Sanna - I’m in love
Charlotte - The Girl!!
Dinah Nah - Make Me (La la la)!!!

basically anything by alcazar

Anyway, video is a resounding success for Faye and fans of Lisa Scott-Lee if not Lisa Scott-Lee herself.

An early peak is the shot of Faye and Claire standing like 2 sales assistants going in for the kill as pass-ag Claire decides "oh I've got this one".

Omg fantasising about how other similar era MF entries could be

Sibel - Stop
Sanna - I’m in love
Charlotte - The Girl!!
Dinah Nah - Make Me (La la la)!!!

basically anything by alcazar

A solo Faye Make Me, yes please, but only Lisa could properly do a dance that could top the madness of the original.

Anyone here with anything nasty to say about the song or the video can consider themselves sent straight to the MEOW MIX SONG ON NON-STOP LOOP ANNEXE

Still #4 on iTunes. I know it means bugger all, but that's not bad after two full days in the top 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom