Steps - To The Beat of My Heart

Lyric video (with casual footage of them?) out on Wed...

Well they did shoot a video when Lisa was here, which I’m assuming is what that footage is from. I’m wondering whether they are more just drawing things out as they can’t really do any other promo - so maybe a lyric video and then the full video the following week?

It would be odd to can it, it can’t be THAT bad surely?!

It's a lyric video with some of the lyrics :confused:

Reactions: SDF
Claire's moves on the dance machine :D

You would think they could have got them to mime a few bits of it and they would have had a proper video.

I guess (being nice) that there wasn’t the time with Lisa being back for about four days to learn a new routine and shoot a whole affair, especially when they can barely be in time for the one performance of the last one. But surely with that much video you could just mime the words and do a standard video anyway?

My least favourite video is probably Story of a Heart. Instagram pastel nightmare!

I wish this wasn't a single, its the only single from this era I do not care for, now "To The One" should be a single

This is the only single this era I don’t like I wish To The One was a single instead

When's it from 2016/17? Because it sounds incredibly dated, like a David Guetta turn of the century knock-off.

I LOVE IT btw. :D The Calypso feel works well.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom