Steps - Under My Skin

It’s FINE as an album track but bit of a misstep to use it as a promo track I feel...

God I hope there’s better on there.

I like it. I think it will grow and I think it’s nice to show a different side.

I’m not sure we need anyone but Claire singing on it though

Oh good, more man-on-the-street studio blocals from Lee

Good song! Would definitely use it as a piss break opportunity however.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a Bassflow remix. Very good, but the singing from C&A(che) is yet again starting like they're having a fantasy audition in front of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Bless Lee getting his shot when the track is all but at a standstill.

I like it, very solid album track. Quite classy and LSL's 'would you still be mine?' steals the show.

I get that they want to show different sides this time but I agree that a song which sounds like one of the better slower numbers from the Claire album is not the most effective way to build buzz.

Also, they had better be counting this as one of the (two?) ballads and not a midtempo.

Oh that's nice. Again, a pleasant album track and something different. Happy to have a small group of these in amongst the hit-you-like-a-truck bangers :disco:

I like this very much now. It is very much a THE VOICE Claire Richards vehicle but both Faye and Lisa have nice moments and it is nicely produced.

That limp ballad they tossed out last week on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom