Steps - What The Future Holds Pt. 2

I'm hoping for a Steps equivalent of Charli XCX's Track 10 - do they have any famously leaked/stolen tracks that can be repurposed into something devastating and beautiful? They can then later release the original version to a muted response :eyes:

I've just spent a substantial period of my life wondering what Kate songs would suit them

Faye would be just perfect for Breathing I think. Lisa could probably be okay for Army Dreamers. And I reckon Claire would be surprisingly good at Sat In Your Lap

Can't wait to find out which ones they pick anyway, maybe we'll even get a video
My thoughts:

Claire - Babooshka
Faye - Symphony In Blue
Lisa - Aerial (imagine the awkward laughing part!)
H - There Goes A Tenner
Lee - Night Scented Stock

Sorry everyone, it's A Hundred Years of Winter that was written by Darren Hayes.

As you were
So you're saying there's a chance

2319.jpg

Mariette already sounds like Faye, it's gotta be this one 🔮

I don't exactly know why I want it to be though :D

I've just seen quite a TANTALISING rumour as to what track 11 is over on Popjustice :shock:

I’d love if track 11 is this super secret bombastic single but in reality it’s just a track that hasen’t been decided yet but I’m happy to be wrong.

I’d love if track 11 is this super secret bombastic single but in reality it’s just a track that hasen’t been decided yet but I’m happy to be wrong.
I heard it was a cover of this which would please you immensely

(By heard I mean I made it up)

Well I do love Let the Music Play, but I say the more obvious Shannon song would make more sense. Unless it's stealth ingratiation to get Lisa, I mean them all, on the show.

This is only about 7 weeks off now, so I’m assuming we will be getting the single in the next couple of weeks :disco:

Apparently there’s news coming tomorrow on BBC radio 2 at 8am. New single before the album?

Reactions: dUb
This is a bit of a weird idea for an album, if there’s only really one holdover track from the previous album (aside from the acoustic offcuts they definitely could’ve released a different way), I wonder why they didn’t just make this a separate album, since it’s about a year later

This is a bit of a weird idea for an album, if there’s only really one holdover track from the previous album (aside from the acoustic offcuts they definitely could’ve released a different way), I wonder why they didn’t just make this a separate album, since it’s about a year later

It pretty much is a separate album isn’t it? It’ll chart separately etc, it just shares the name and theme of the last one. I guess if the first album came out originally as intended early 2020 then this may have been a whole new project?

Anyway, very excited as per :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom