Stevie Nicks to headline BST Hyde Park

I wonder if she’ll throw in some Fleetwood Mac tracks on the set list as I’m not sure her solo catalogue is well enough known to maintain a headline act interest here.

I think she almost always performs a mix of solo and FM stuff, doesn't she?

Oh BALLS, I want to go to this as well as Kylie now...

Not that I think anyone I know will want to go.

HMMM....

I was thinking not too long ago that I would love to see her live, so will definitely try to get to this.

Good to see female legends headlining these shows. A far cry from some festival bills.

Reactions: GNL
Amsterdam is an option. The Dublin venue looks great. Has anyone been to the Dublin 3 arena? @dUb perhaps?
I’m not @dUb but the 3 Arena is a really nice venue, sound has been good any time I’ve been. The Gibson Hotel pretty much just opposite is a lovely hotel too though if visiting you may prefer to stay in the centre.

Last edited:
I’m not @dUb but the 3 Arena is a really nice venue, sound has been good any time I’ve been. The Gibson Hotel pretty much just opposite is a lovely hotel too though if visiting you may prefer to stay in the centre.
I like the look that there doesn’t appear to be a bad seat as the seating is on the ‘long side’ of the stage.

1711025013515.jpeg

£350+ premium seat for Manchester?

Thanks, but no thanks

Couldn’t see any seats for Dublin either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom