STOP CRYING YOUR HEART OUT - KYLIE AND CHER

Can someone please move this to ALMOST ANY OTHER THREAD THAN THE KYLIE ONE please.

Leona's cover would be cute if it wasn't such a calculated move to repeat the glories of "Run".

But it's still miles better than this abomination.

Leona's cover would be cute if it wasn't such a calculated move to repeat the glories of "Run".

Worked though, didn’t it? In fact I might compile a list of dream cynical covers for Miss Leo to tackle on her next albam

Worked though, didn’t it? In fact I might compile a list of dream cynical covers for Miss Leo to tackle on her next albam

[ @VoR ] Just make sure the songs are miserable and GLOOMY enough because she sucks the joy out of pretty much everything she sings [/ @VoR ]

The merits of Leona Lewis are being discussed in the Kylie forum. I mean WTF.

Just saw a bit of the video on Children in Need. the full thing is on at 20.50pm.

I am intrigued to see how CHER fits in with all these celebs SINGING in a park.

Every now and again I remember Leona's cover of HURT by Johnny Cash and secretly get obsessed with it ALL OVER AGAIN :disco:

Her Stop Crying Your Heart Out is of course the definitive version, that HIGH NOTE towards the end :disco:
But well done roping both Cher AND KSI on whatever this is :D

Her Stop Crying Your Heart Out is of course the definitive version, that HIGH NOTE towards the end :disco:

:disco: She’s fucking thrilling when she gets going like that and my Miss Leo Clique (@COB) and I shan’t hear a WORD to the contrary

the contrast between Cher's cinematic scenes with flawless grading shot in the ROSE GARDEN of some kind of PALACE, adorned in not one but several wigs, while everyone else slums it on steps outside town halls or in a studio shot on iPhone. :D

Has Cher acknowledged this on social media or anything?

Does Cher know she's in it? Does Cher remember doing it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom