SCD Strictly 2019

Saffron and Michelle were also fantastic tonight. Michelle looked bloody awful though.

SACK THE STYLIST.

Michelle has looked HORRIBLE several weeks, that dress they made her wear for her salsa was atrocious.

Emma's VT about her dead grandfather and dead grandmother, who are both dead, and her still alive parents was quite something.

That comment to cheated on ginger James Blunt and former lioness about having an affair was admirably not reacted to on that side of the screen at least. To quote Grammy award winning lesbian Dianne Warren, it was the line of the night.

The couples' choice VTs need to go. I suppose if you don't have children (or any that you want to wave in front of the camera) or any childhood illnesses, dead relatives are what you have left.

Emma was good this week but I wasn't thrilled by the routine in the way I was by Faye's last year. It doesn't please me to admit it but Saffron and AJ were comfortably the best, then Michelle. Kelvin's Salsa fell below his Samba - he didn't look as on top of it, the facial expressions were a bit distracting and the theming didn't help.

:D at Claudia's line to Karim about bringing him back some rock if he didn't get to Blackpool.

I knew that already as I dip into the spoilers. But the audience clearly agog as well.

I suppose the good thing is that she is bound to wipe the floor with whoever she is up against.

:o

I thought there was going to be a shocker tonight, especially after the trailer earlier on with dramatic audience gasps.

With his annoying gurning then I was almost wishing that it would be Chris rather than Mike in the dance off.

I am quite shocked Chris is so popular. I didn’t think he was very well known before this, and he is not a good dancer.

FINALLY

I am quite shocked Chris is so popular. I didn’t think he was very well known before this, and he is not a good dancer.

I guess he has an everyman appeal and going by how often he mentions the North East he seems to think he has a strong regional vote as well.

Michelle bottom two, for fuck's sake Britain. I knew it from the moment my mother in law said she hated her.

Yes I'm sure the country is waiting for another half-arsed routine from that woman off EastEnders :manson:

She'll be fine next week I think. Bounce vote. 2nd and 3rd place are shit places to be in the score-board at this stage, because people assume you're safe. I don't think she'll make the final, but think she'll come about 5th in the end.

I'm pretty sure this is her popularity peak with the public and she will be coasted to 4th/5th by the judges which is sad but at least deserving.

When did the Pussycat Doll who isn't Nicole Scherzinger first fall into the bottom 2 last year?

When did the Pussycat Doll who isn't Nicole Scherzinger first fall into the bottom 2 last year?

The week after Blackpool. Debbie McGee was bottom two at Blackpool the year before, but off a midtable spot.

Fabulous, but I can’t help thinking it’s not going to endear her any more to this show’s target demographic.

Though short of growing a cock, a regional British accent and endorsing Brexit, nothing will.

Sadly I agree :( Fingers crossed it's a good routine is all I care about at this point.

Lots going on with the extra dancers and not that much Salsa from Chris I thought.

I'm not sure whether Tess' shoulder strap is meant to be up or down but it looks odd.

She did that 'I'm ready to be lifted' telegraphing thing but was very good. I still think she is quite a likely bottom two spot though.

Lol tens for THAT!

To be fair after they got nines out for Chris they had nowhere to go. There will be tens all over the place tonight.

Emma was great but in my head Katie Derham managed a better dance than that. Anton got his tens, no need to come back next year now.

I thought we might be on for a 40 until Craig spoke. It probably would have been even better if the extra dancers were a bit less involved.

Those jeans are a strange fit though.

I have just got my old Mother off of FaceTime. Is it worth watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom