SCD Strictly 2019

Oh DEAR LORD Kelvins VT just turned me in to an emotional wreck. Simply BEAUTIFUL.

I wasn't that keen on the fannying about in the kitchen either and I don't think that was a ten routine.

With the mood that Craig is in Chris had better beware.

I didn’t particularly enjoy Kelvin’s routine either, but just thought I was being fussy.

I get that he has improved but I can't see how Craig can give Chris an 8 after some of his scoring earlier. There was a fair bit of Karen dancing around while he stood with a grumpy face, though that does tend to happen with the Paso.

Reactions: SDF
Kelvins routine didn’t really do anything for me either

And Karen certainly helped mask Chris’ shortcomings well in that performance

Saffron is very upset at being in the bottom 2 and saying she didn’t want to let AJ down and he just stands there with that disgusting perma grin on his face. Comfort the girl for FUCK SAKES.

The judges not even bothering to sugar coat it with a kind word for Saffron.

I know she was upset and it must be dispiriting to be in a dance off in which you have no chance but Saffron came off rather sulky. Anyway, BYE AJ. :disco:

When she found out she was the first pair in the bottom 2 did she not say that she felt she had let AJ down when she was upset? AJ never even looked her way and stood with the cheesiest if grins.:zombie:

It is a no ta very much from me for the musical theatre aspirations of Clifton and du Beke based on THAT.

Chris and Alex both NOT ESPECIALLY GOOD. The former ends up higher on the leaderboard thanks to a bizarre 8 from Shirl.

Karim was obviously very good and it was a full on routine but I didn't think it was that outstanding. Because it was so fast I thought he looked just slightly messy at times.

I suspect he was nailed on to be top scoring after last week anyway.

I haven't watched since Michelle left, but how is Chris still there???

The OTT shocked face from Chris is just the worst. As soon as Bruno saved him it was done, there was no way that Shirley was ever going to give her vote to Alex.

I guess there wasn't much between his routine and Alex's, and I thought she was maybe slightly more hesitant in the dance off. You could say that Neil should have put more Samba in there but he probably went with what he knew she was more comfortable with.

It's like Anton just YouTubed Cha Cha dance moves and shoved them together. He really should get some outside help choreographing Latin (if not all dances). I would love to see Erin making a comeback cameo for such a task.

The difference between Kelvin and Emma was night and day.

I like Oti's dress, particularly the bottom, but the sash was a veering on Tess standards of hedge podge.

It's like Anton just YouTubed Cha Cha dance moves and shoved them together. He really should get some outside help choreographing Latin (if not all dances). I would love to see Erin making a comeback cameo for such a task.

I don't think Erin was all that at Latin either, though she obviously got by. Anton could have the best Latin choreography in the world and he would still make it look a joke. I don't think Emma would be a natural Latin dancer even in better hands though.

As good as he was, Kelvin has danced much better than that previously. I know it is the semi and all but that didn't give me 40 really.

He moved like a toy soldier in comparison. He's a good sport I guess, like a better looking, less annoying Jamie Oliver.

Chris saying every week how he knows nothing about whatever dance they are doing is getting old now. He's been a part of the show for months now, is he cocooned when off camera?

I don't think Erin was all that at Latin either, though she obviously got by. Anton could have the best Latin choreography in the world and he would still make it look a joke. I don't think Emma would be a natural Latin dancer even in better hands though.

Oh I just want to see her again :D

#justiceforerin

I am sure Karim was excellent but I spent that 90 seconds contemplating the HORROR of those trousers.

Oh I didnt realise we were being treated to 2 dances tonight.

I do love this music through. Probably the one she should choose for the dance off.

Kelvin's Paso wasn't quite the moment it should have been considering his physical advantages. A few moves were definitely a bit off, though I am surprised the judges made as much of them as they did.

Kelvin's 90 second muscle worship made it so hard to watch the actual dance I simply had to watch it 3 times.

Amy really is sickly sweet both in her dance routines and friend for life speeches.

I didn't think that was the best set of dances of the series but the quality does tend to take a dip when they double up (unless you are Motsi Mabuse).

Don't the judges usually pick a routine with some room for improvement rather than 39 scoring dances?

Shirley is very full on this evening. She's making Motsi and Bruno seem like a pair of wallflowers.

I know Kelvin is probably nailed on to win this but if it does go to Emma I wonder if Anton might finally (be gently encouraged to) call it a day.

I’m really not keen on Shirley’s dress.Kelvin and Karim are both fantastic dancers, and i personally would be happy if either won. Emma is not quite up to their level.

Is this the first series Anton has ever got a 10 from the judges?

:agog:

Feathers all over the shop on Shirl's dress.

I'm sorry but all that guff about the message of Karim's dance being about following your dreams and anything is possible was just too much. Kind of ambivalent about who wins this year after having strong favourites (who missed out) for the last couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom