SCD Strictly 2020

I really wasn't in the mood for tonight's show, and the first round with some not particularly impressive routines and OTT reactions didn't help.

LOVED Bill's showdance, but Maisie's especially. HRVY's glittering (gaudy) gold routine was very impressive and Maisie's quickstep was incredible, and should have got full marks (though that would have upset their tidy tie).

I thought Maisie was the best dancer on the night but Bill a very welcome feel good winner, and the final really showed his dancing off in the best light after it seemed he was dipping in previous weeks.

It was the silly group number that bizarrely got me a bit emotional.

Watching this on a delay. Jesus that Robbie Williams song - he’s done a new Christmas ALBUM? This one seems like he’s fed in a bunch of words to a generator and it’s come up with some lyrics, a bit like Rebecca Black’s Friday.

Watching this on a delay. Jesus that Robbie Williams song - he’s done a new Christmas ALBUM? This one seems like he’s fed in a bunch of words to a generator and it’s come up with some lyrics, a bit like Rebecca Black’s Friday.
It's just the old one with a few new tracks, isn't it?

Also :disco: at Liz Hurley recording a message whilst on her coffee break filming RuPaul's Drag Race. Her bosoms looked incredible.

I spent last night getting drunk in to oblivion after yesterday’s announcement so missed out on this. Great win for Bill.

I must say I am most pleased that Strictly still managed to dominate when it was probably the worst season in living memory.

I spent last night getting drunk in to oblivion after yesterday’s announcement so missed out on this. Great win for Bill.

I must say I am most pleased that Strictly still managed to dominate when it was probably the worst season in living memory.

Living memory? It's not been going THAT long.

I never really got used to covid format which hamstrung the show, and then because of that frequently missed shows which then cut the tension further.

Pleased it did so well, but the whole thing felt so muted that it was difficult to get excited about. Absolutely the right winner though.

Living memory? It's not been going THAT long.

I never really got used to covid format which hamstrung the show, and then because of that frequently missed shows which then cut the tension further.

Pleased it did so well, but the whole thing felt so muted that it was difficult to get excited about. Absolutely the right winner though.

Maybe an incorrect turn of phrase, but the point definitely stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom