Strictly 2021

I think Greg is in trouble tonight as that was the more vote winning 'fun' number I would say.

I think Greg is in trouble tonight as that was the more vote winning 'fun' number I would say.

I’m not sure if Judi has been pleading with the Loose Women audience this week and will maybe get a reprieve, but yes Greg is a shoe in for the dance off I would say.

That was rather beautiful. I think she may well be safe after tugging at the heartstrings with that one.

That was rather beautiful. I think she may well be safe after tugging at the heartstrings with that one.

The judges avoided going too far into the technical stuff and stayed with the emotional side. It did feel quite simple and small but I thought that was as good as Judi doing a waltz was going to be.

Katya very excitable there!

It was good but I thought it was going to be a non-stop liftathon the way it started.

AJ and Rose both on the bottom half of the leaderboard. Hopefully they'll both be ok.

The scoring was way off tonight. Some right shite getting a 7 making them only 2 points off Sara who’s head was slightly off 🙄

I think the bottom two will be between Greg and any one of Tilly, Tom and Dan. AJ, Rose and John should be safe based on previous form*

*AJ and John in Dance off.

Sadly not the Bayonetta arrangement of Fly Me to the Moon. I assume Tom has just secured a place for next week.

Ramsay Spawn's partner really thinks his hair hanging over his face makes him look irresistible doesn't he :D

She was a lot better than I wanted her to be.

Mr Emma Thompson has those shoulder muscle bits I'm absolutely desperate to develop. They looked inflated in one shot anyway.

That looked like Rhys and his partner were going so fast that they had to wait for the beat to catch up at one point.

Spoiler is up on Twitter and the bottom two was inevitable.

LOTS of press coverage surrounding Adam and Katya's non kiss. :rolleyes:

Sitting through that routine for a second time was a bit of a trial but the result was quite a relief. Judi feels almost certain to be dance off bound until she goes.

Rose and Giovanni definitely give the best of the filler interviews. Also, looking forward to AJ and Kai's Edge of Seventeen Argentine Tango next week :disco:

Another week, another dance from THE GAYS that looks like MORRIS DANCING. Guys, get IN HOLD WITH THOSE BODIES TOUCHING and those CROTCHES RUBBING, I want RAW SEX (Arlene Phillips in memoriam). It's like they're terrified of showing intimacy. Not a fan AT ALL.

I enjoyed AJ regardless of TECHNIQUE, the important thing in Latin dances will always be to GO OUT CONFIDENTLY and HAVE THE FUNZ, so job well done.

I'm still surprised at Greg being so bad with that dance. He was so bad I am wondering if he actually wanted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom