Strictly 2021

I hope there are no more morning presenters left after this year. Yes, I'd let him have his way, but my gosh are they all bland with brooms up their backsides.

Shake It Off was ok, which means standing O's all around. Next week audience members will be jumping off the balcony at this rate.

The former Corrie actress who speaks out of her nose whilst also moving her lips is quite brave to do this whilst looking completely different to how people remember her.

Oh she's in Hollyoaks. Unless she's just a huge Kéllé Bryan fan (or on her books!) who on earth would leave Corrie for Hollyoaks?

It must be interesting for some of the pro dancers who have partners who have very distinct on and off modes for the cameras. This "comedian" strikes me as one of those.

I was just about to lower the tone, but Claudia has just answered a question I had by saying his partner was in the audience.

Well I was dozing before and may have missed the gays actual dancing, but AJ does seem to be the best so far. I was worried they started too fast, but she kept it going.

I very unusually had plans on Saturday night but caught up today and I thought it was a very good show. Lots of promising couples and none of the celebs were completely dreadful (though some are definitely limited).

LOVED John and AJ, and Nina was also fabulous in quite an unexpected way. Adam made quite an impression, though thought he was definitely not quite as good as John.

Rose was wonderful I thought. Was quite amusing having her come out first week and say she didn't like the Jive. Shirley's tone and score felt a bit off (and also head judge or not do not come for Claudia Winkleman).

I know he has been quite trying over the years but Anton was fine on the panel, much more bearable than his usual comedy turns as a dancer.

Hopefully they've been keeping the couples well separated backstage. Amy hasn't been showing symptoms, which is good to hear.

With the ten day isolation period they'll lose quite a bit of training time for week three, not that I imagine they are likely to find themselves in danger of elimination even if they are under-rehearsed.

I just find Rhys is just a bit much when he dances. Nancy needs to contain him a bit. The facial expression was a distraction too.

i had to google who he was

First time watching i was abroad for the launch

Do we like ANTON as a judge??

i had to google who he was

First time watching i was abroad for the launch

Do we like ANTON as a judge??

I think he has been slightly less annoying as a judge. He knows what he is talking about and seems to have toned it down a bit so I don’t mind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom