Strictly 2021

Well thank goodness for that even if it would have been the most adrenaline I've ever had watching this show had it been the other option.

"On this performance alone I would have saved AJ & Kai"... Shirley please HAVE A WORD!

I hope Nadiya gets someone I like next year

She really is the most stunning dancer.

I suppose we can be begrudingly grateful to Dan for shoring up her spot on the show. After being benched last year, if they were to have had a clear out I would definitely put her down as at risk before this series.

I'm not convinced a Samba will go well for Rhys. Also John blurted out on It Takes Two that he HATES COLDPLAY.

It's refreshing to hear contestants say they don't like the music. I'm sure John also said he didn't like Mary Poppins when quizzed about his Viennese Waltz during musicals week.

It's refreshing to hear contestants say they don't like the music. I'm sure John also said he didn't like Mary Poppins when quizzed about his Viennese Waltz during musicals week.

Yes it is better than hearing 'what a BANGER' or 'favourite song EVAH' all the time.

AJ's Quickstep was certainly fast and furious. Amazing.

I did not think Rhys' Tango was worth four nines. It was well below his AT last week.

Started. Didn't really take to Rhys there. It was a bit straight down the line for me. Terrible music taste if he had that on his list. He also needs to talk less.

Gorka and Aljaz acting up in the background is sort of charming but when Neil Jones gets all muggy it is just the worst.

Nice glitter but that Jive was a bit odd. Very strange music and the first third didn't feel like a Jive at all.

Giovanni went HEAVY on the eye makeup.

That was really excellent as well. I liked it more than her Waltz.

Rose and AJ both need to be in the final, and I would take John over Rhys.

Between the training clothes and the glittery tops the gays were short-changed by wardrobe this week.

Resuming after AJ. I wouldn't want to take away from what that does represent, even if it has to be laid on so thick, but my immediate thought was if Philip Schofield and Dale Wintom had done a waltz on the Generation Game my Monday at school would have been a nightmare.

Oh lord above, I absolutely loved that rumba. The jewellery ballerina spin with the music took my breath away. What a song to do it to.

I swear Shirley is getting these dresses at a discount on the condition that she stands up with them during her critiques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom