Stromae

Alex

And all I care about is you
Apparently he has completed has third album which will be out in the autumn and will be doing festivals next summer !

The second album really was a massive step up from the first so have high hopes !
such good videos as well ! :disco:

I mean I was reading something about him being the Morrissey of France or something.

For SHAME! :evil:

Apparently he has completed has third album which will be out in the autumn and will be doing festivals next summer !
ENFIN !

I've given up on that lazy lump Indila ever gracing us with her presence again. A stance which is as ever subject to change :disco:

Why are all the good French artists disappearing?

Why are all the good French artists disappearing?
I do have an upsetting habit of liking artists who only make one album then fade into insanity whilst gorging on baked goods. Ewa Demarczyk is the other example who comes to mind (although there is also a live album and one in Russian), but obviously she lost her mind with an accompaniment of pierogi

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have an upsetting habit of liking artists who only make one album then fade into insanity whilst gorging on baked goods. Ewa Demarcyzk is the other example who comes to mind (although there is also a live album and one in Russian), but obviously she lost her mind with an accompaniment of pierogi
Oh in which case you’ll LOVE Fishbach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom