Sugababes™

I know it’s on a compilation album, but this doesn’t seem to be on the Nee Music Friday playlist. :(

Leanne from SFA is lovely, and very talented so any royalties going her way is fine by me.

When the Sugababes sing together they create magic to my ears. They really deserve to be UP THERE once again.

Do you know her from the girl band circuit? :disco:

Reactions: dUb
8df57ba9-e94e-4ca7-beef-da0aa3188af6-jpeg.13142

681961b5-7e2d-44b3-b4fd-38e9191a4a93-jpeg.13145

The Sweet Female Attitude album is on Spotify and it’s nothing like the 2 singles they released, it’s all Scandinavian R&B circa 2000 style, (think Cutfather and Joe) and the original version of Flowers is a LOT
different and even has a key change!

The Sweet Female Attitude album is on Spotify and it’s nothing like the 2 singles they released, it’s all Scandinavian R&B circa 2000 style, (think Cutfather and Joe) and the original version of Flowers is a LOT
different and even has a key change!

It sounds like Precious ‘Say It Again’

I guess the orchestral twist is the point, but I just kept thinking “could you turn down the track a little bit, please” so we can actually hear THEM properly.

I know iTunes means nothing these days but BY GOD that is so much better than I was expecting.

And Graham Norton’s not even been on yet!

I guess the orchestral twist is the point, but I just kept thinking “could you turn down the track a little bit, please” so we can actually hear THEM properly.

Flowers (Orchestral Radio Edit) featuring Rachel Stevens, please.

Yeah no, all they said was they’re back in the studio and working on something special for 20th anniversary next year

I'm not that excited by Flowers but fingers crossed it leads to bigger and more interesting things.

Well that was.. not too bad. It’s not exactly the best type of song to sing live really. It’s nice to see them back though and they looked happy. But they’re being cagey as fuck so I wouldn’t count on there being anything soon. Have they even got a record deal?

Mutya's polo neck is rather fetching.

Nice of them to give a clear answer about what we can expect from them.

Nothing of this GRAND-ISH RETOUR is really helped by my never liking that awful ‘Flowers’ song in the first place but let’s face it, Girls Aloud were always 100 times better than them anyway so I’m not that bothered :tongueout:

Flowers is cute, and their vocals sounds great - but as I think I previously said, it's VERY listen-twice-nod-and-agree-it's-nice-then-forget-it-even-exists.

VERY excited they are back, looking and sounding fab though. Interested to see if they manage to get somebody to take them on again :side-eye:.
I'm off to play No Regrets and I'm Alright on repeat :disco:

lots of tits and thighs and arm flailing going on there. i almost missed the harmonies(™).

The bit where Keisha says ‘we’re actually working on music now’ made me laugh out loud. It was like a live keisha tweet on national TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom