Sugababes™

are you working on a car?
In 2019 the word ‘album’ is forbidden.

Sugababes are working on a car, Katy Perry is writing a book, Selena Gomez is renting herself out, Lady Gaga is promoting clown make up...I’m so tired.

Last edited:
I thought it was TREMENDOUS but they should just stand behind mic stands looking moody. The half-arsed choreo was a bit cringe.

I was :shock: today when my Spotify spat out Red Dress and noticed the Sugababes profile pic changed featuring lineup 1.0

It was #72 on the midweeks, but clearly after the Graham Norton performance it lost impetus.

B list on Radio 2, but I'm not sure I'd that's new this week, or if it was also playlisted last week.

doesn’t missing the top 100 mean the biggest hit since... Flatline?

so the biggest hit for 6 years!
or
so the biggest hit since their last single

I have no idea about streaming, but I thought it could have picked up quite a few due to it being a bit of a garage classic, evidently not

Lily Allen's Sweet Like Chocolate and Paloma Faith's Moving Too Fast are both outperforming it on streaming, apparently.

In fairness to everyone, it's a cover version on a compilation. It's a fairly delicate step back into the fray and it's main use will be to see how much goodwill there is for them. The answer seems to be that there's a fair amount so it's up to them to do something with that.

I hope they don't PISS all the goodwill away and follow this up with a new single VERY SOON.

I hope they don't PISS all the goodwill away and follow this up with a new single VERY SOON.

We all know that is not going to happen. The only thing these girls do better than singing is procrastinating.

:sour:

Okayyyyy
Well if you mean the BRAND Sugababes, then

their biggest hit for 9 years
or
their lowest charting single ever by a long distance

Are those options better?

The second option doesn't sound great :( Was Freedom ever officially released? I remember that bombing but maybe they pulled it

Last edited:
The second option doesn't sound great :( Was Freedom every officially released? I remember that bombing but maybe they pulled it

I forgot all about Freedom Iguana. Thank you for the reminder darling.

I was watching Muts on Dregs go Dating and her ass is like a sausage dog from the side. What a woman. This series was a few years ago I concede.

Keisha giving some insight into some of the Sugababes hits

She says there'll be a special guest in Part 2? It's gotta be SHIV

The Popjustice gays have cancelled Mutya ever since she said Katy Perry was a cannibal :x::(

I cancelled Mutya because of that Instagram FONT.

The rest of the tracks leaked btw so I guess the WELL is now DRY.

I’m not sure what I think of that sofa.

Keisha giving some insight into some of the Sugababes hits

She says there'll be a special guest in Part 2? It's gotta be SHIV

The Popjustice gays have cancelled Mutya ever since she said Katy Perry was a cannibal :x::(

Perhaps they should cancel Katy for Ur So Gay, not the Gail Devers of pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom