Sugababes™

Here's a fun one - will they release anything before the end of 2021 (i.e. the gap between Overload and Wear My Kiss)? :basil:

This thread (and all the previous Sugababes 1.0 threads sponsored by Dub) always amuse me :D

Reactions: dUb
I feel like Keisha pivoting to VLOGGER and Mutya pivoting to this is all the confirmation we need that the Mutya Keisha Siobhan project is over.

Reactions: COB
I feel like Keisha pivoting to VLOGGER and Mutya pivoting to this is all the confirmation we need that the Mutya Keisha Siobhan project is over.
Yeah it ended when they became Sugababes again!

Looking forward to quoting CERTAIN posts when they release :)

despite some impeccable styling circa 2002-3, and more than a handful of game changing middle 8s, she really was just TRÈS BASIQUE

Who is it who's doing the interviewing? The voice is very familiar but I can't quite place it :evil:

Ooh, there's an episode where she interviews Eunice Huthart! Only Nineties teens will remember, etc.

All of the quotes above showing how much of a bitch Heidi is are a bit reaching guys :D she sounds perfectly lovely and respectful listening to that!

Its the first I've listened to so I cant comment on any other episodes but Cheryl and Blu have awful Sugababes knowledge and don't have the authority to do such a podcast.

Reactions: dUb
I should have known we were on shaky ground when Blu said "Sugarbabes"

It was unlistenable really - or at least the first five or six minutes were. After that I skipped to the Keisha interview which was a 3/10

Never listening to that podcast again. Right Back At Ya does something fairly similar much better.

Its the first I've listened to so I cant comment on any other episodes but Cheryl and Blu have awful Sugababes knowledge and don't have the authority to do such a podcast.

What, did she actually believe they were going to mount a successful comeback?

What, did she actually believe they were going to mount a successful comeback?
Depends on the definition of success. Following the All Saints model, some new material that doesn’t need to sell particularly well and a tour/some festival slots, not outside the realm of possibility surely

Last edited:
I do realise I should be following that post up with a putting on a clown wig gif

Surely they're way beyond the realms of expecting to have any success now. But that shouldn't stop them putting music out if their hearts are in it... I'm not sure Mutya's is but whatever

If their hearts are in it?

How many singles have there been in the last 5 years??

I’m struggling to imagine them doing less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom