Sugababes™

The delays and obstructions have been out of their control, as they've said time and time again.

Whether anything significant happens remains to be seen :side-eye: but a lack of interest on their part really isn't the problem.

Yeah, it's a shame they haven't put the occasional acoustic PERF or cover version online over the years. I choose to believe there is a plan and it'll come to fruition eventually. I speak that into existence. I have planted the seed and I will see the harvest.

When they did do some acoustic perfs around the time of Flatline they sounded SO GOOD. Their voices together live are just magical

Reactions: dUb
I believe some of the issues are down to them. I’n sure there were some rumours that they were very difficult to work with?

They could have done a Jojo, and released some mixtapes/online content while they worked through the legal issues. I dunno. It’s almost like their hearts aren’t really in it.

Last edited:
Yep, essentially they wanted to do everything their own way and didn’t listen to anybodies advice - which is NOT the way to make friends and go about things when trying to launch a comeback :D

Couple that with Mutya being lazy af, Kiesha & Siobhan not getting on GREAT you can sort of see how it very quickly spiralled off the rails :bruised:

They should still put the album out on Spotify though - the songs are out there already!

Yep, essentially they wanted to do everything their own way and didn’t listen to anybodies advice - which is NOT the way to make friends and go about things when trying to launch a comeback :D

Couple that with Mutya being lazy af, Kiesha & Siobhan not getting on GREAT you can sort of see how it very quickly spiralled off the rails :bruised:

They should still put the album out on Spotify though - the songs are out there already!

That's GOSSIP but probably true

we love fanfic x

Last edited:
Tea From Wurst: Director's Cut

where is the other post? :o

I did one a while back in another MKS thread.
It's nothing even that exciting - I knew a bunch of people that worked with them (independently from each other) in some capacity over the Flatline era (stylist/journalist/friend who worked at a record label). MKS are hardly inner-circle prime era Madonna :D

I went to listen to Flatline, the one single they've released in their many years since reforming and... It's not on Spotify?

Honestly you folks need to learn to be patient for reals

Apparently they sacked Siobhan over the weekend and Heidi has rejoined the band!

Honestly you folks need to learn to be patient for reals
Really trying here, luv.
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I live in a constant state of concern over Siobhan deciding not to continue with the project but the idea that Heidi would be asked back - or would agree to return - is ludicrous

I live in a constant state of concern over Siobhan deciding not to continue with the project but the idea that Heidi would be asked back - or would agree to return - is ludicrous

I mean, that's the only lineup with a realistic prospect of selling a reunion tour of any significance.

If there was money on the table I could see her agreeing to it.

I will admit to having rushed to twitter and PJ to check for any mention of this. No sign. Someone check that awful FB group, and then it’s a lifetime ban for Nancy

I don’t think this Nancy person is well to be honest. The Kylie album tracklisting was sending encrypted messages to them the other day.

I will be so upset if this isn’t true :D

Here for a new Siobhan solo album too

Let's be honest there would be no sacking required, Siobhan would've slowly been edging towards the bathroom whilst smiling and nodding as Mutya ranted about pizza and panda eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom