Sugababes™

Time for @ZenGiraffe to finally be told what the Sugababes are, I guess.
The Simpsons Goodbye GIF by Animation Domination

Why does nobody think there is new music coming? If Dev Hynes is working with them, surely that means new music?

I can't see the point of all this legal work just to do deluxe/remasters.

The real value in legacy artists getting work is to tour on the back of an album. All Saints have done it twice, successfully, in the last 10 years.

Surely an album is on the way.

@funky I’m sure there’s a plan for new material :eyes: but what they’re teasing now is a 20th anniversary of One Touch release

the Dev Hynes involvement in which has already been confirmed to be a reworking of Same Old Story!

Doesn't make any sense to me. All this teasing for a couple of remixes. Yawn.

Run For Cover MNEK out TONIGHT?

Album in fucking OCTOBER????

an MNEK remix could be really good!! Probably a typo and it’s coming out a year from today though

Supposedly it’ll have a few unreleased songs from the One Touch sessions :disco:

Reactions: RJN
I’m not very happy with the cover being like that (if it is) :evil:

I don't really fancy an MNEK remix but looking forward to the Blood Orange version of Same Old Story :disco:

I don't really fancy an MNEK remix but looking forward to the Blood Orange version of Same Old Story :disco:
Yeah that’s the main draw for me too

no NEW VOX at all, it seems (on this project funky, wait for the next one)

I mean it's nice but I really didn't need it

I can confirm it won't be getting added to the funky playlist

I can only assume the full announcement is coming tomorrow with details of FORMATS and LIVE SHOWS PERHAPS

I like the flute sounds. MNEK didn't need to insert himself on vocals, though.

I feel something actually happening after EIGHT YEARS of false promises warrants a new thread. :D

• Love
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom