Sugababes™

I am in fucking BITS

14166328-CFE4-498C-B8CF-474FC478E1F1.jpeg

Am I right in thinking it's just the Overload CD single that's signed as opposed to the vinyl??? BIT SHIT and kinda misleading when you look at it but ORDERED

It’ll be easier to ship CD covers to and from Toronto than a vinyl!
I initially thought this was a joke but clearly this is the reason o_O O_o o.O O.o

Where was MUTYA for the NME interview???

I can't get over the leaks getting a second chance

DRUM LIVES 🥁🥁🥁

I don't do sync listens as I'm still in recovery from stress induced by my flop Flop Sync Listen series, but I could make an exception

Why is it so hard for them to release new music? Their complaint "we have so many good recordings to go through" is such champagne problems. Someone with money needs to come in and SORT IT.

Omg it’s 2021 and I just ordered a One Touch vinyl. I’m in bits.

Can’t wait for an actual signed vinyl to be announced so the same 23 fans buy it again

I’ve just read some of the pop justice forum for the first time in years. Jesus they’re a unique breed.

@dUb to continue to share the breaking news here please so I don’t have to go back

Although on second listen, I like it a bit more. It's the kind of generic streaming thing you can play in the lobby of a boutique hotel. I mean... work, I guess.

I got an email from "The Sugababes" today o_O O_o o.O O.o

It ended with the below, which I do feel was specifically directed at me:

Thank you for standing by us all these years.

Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan. x

Last edited:
I got an email from "The Sugababes" today o_O O_o o.O O.o

It ended with the below, which I do feel was specifically directed at me:

Thank you for standing by us all these years.

Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan. x

Of course it was directed at you. You're the only one who did.

• Sad
Reactions: dUb
I can't help but notice that Mutya's recent tweets are about this album, but do a tiny little scroll and you see loads of that other stuff. About Buckingham Palace:

DELETE TWEETS PLS

A nice visualisation for the remix

That video history carousel is a bit unfortunate to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom