The following are OUT:

Easy (22)​

Caught In A Moment (21)​

Denial (21)​

New Year (21)​

1666166604495.png

it's getting tight but again I vote About You Now, Flatline and Run For Cover

Just letting the people who voted for Stronger know that it’s not vote to win x

Surprised but pleasantly pleased to see I'm not the only vote for About You Now. It's their biggie, yes but it's a bit WEAK let's be honest.

Just letting the people who voted for Stronger know that it’s not vote to win x

Awful, awful people.

Which version of Red Dress I wonder, assuming not Rosa’s

I think VoR, Music, Polaris, Beverley, The Anti-Dubsden, David 5000, BoysForSeles, Jark, OutSynk, KindaCool and Vicky the Vole are little bitches actually for voting out Flatline

I think VoR, Music, Polaris, Beverley, The Anti-Dubsden, David 5000, BoysForSeles, Jark, OutSynk, KindaCool and Vicky the Vole are little bitches actually for voting out Flatline
Can't remember a single note.

I just listened for the first time in YEARS in the name of objectivity and... great production, beautiful production. but the chorus is BORING and there's not a hook to be found anywhere except Quiche's lovely lil' bridge.

the stadium rock male chanting part is also hideous and totally ill fitting

Tell that to the bitches who voted out Caught In A Moment - your one time FAVOURITE SONG!!!

• Care
Reactions: dUb
Push the Button (along with Hold in the Head) is like the apex of early-mid decade UK pop music for me. a time when the stuff coming out of the UK was genuinely pushing the boundaries of pop music, and a lot of it really stands up today. Push still sounds phenomenal, totally its own thing. hooks on hooks on hooks, shit hot production, full of personality.

I have such strong memories of hearing it premiere on Radio 1 in the car and feeling completely SHOOK by how hard it went off. 14 year old baby gay Jark was queening out... on the inside.

We failed protecting Red Dress so, anything can happen
anything can happen
anything can HAPPEN!

I don't know about you now @Iguana but it's going round round in my head that you've forgotten to push the (post) button on round 5 😇

This whole thing is null and void at this point anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom