Suggest a FLOP album for a Sync Listen

This will not be easy listening. For starters it doesn't even have Easy on it (*punches Mr Postman in his mailbox for no reason*)

Reactions: dUb
Oh I’d be here for that!

we could send the Bennett sisters an invite over Twitter

I'd love that as I've never heard it, but it looks like it only exists on Spotify as a weird remixy Spanish version?

The chorus is fantastic! The rest isn’t that bad. Definitely in my top 10, maybe 5, of their singles

Easy is easily the #1 track of choice for me these days. That chorus and post chorus is just 13/10.

Yeah the verses are a bit ave but who cares when you know what's coming :disco:

Chorus - 10/10
Verses - 2/10 unfortunately

Absolutely, I loved the chorus so much, I almost ignored the parade of lumpy euphemisms.

Hey Mr Postman, where’s the mail for my mailbox?
Does this mean sperm for her vag? I don’t think this is a real phrase people say

I’ve got a landing strip clear for you at the airport.
First, HOT TALK about how you got your pubes done phwoooar. Also the point of a double entendre is that it’s ambiguous, so definitely don’t be more specific that you mean the non-sexy one unless your vag is called an airport.

I want sex on the beach and I don’t mean on the rocks.
See above, don’t explain the double entendre. And it doesn’t actually help narrow it down anyway!

This song has just fallen apart now I’m listening to the words :D it’s literally a song about being really horny all the time and just fuck me, AND it’s called Easy!

not exactly female empowerment to say “anything that you want, any time that you need it”

Don't forget Dids:

Got such a pretty kitty I know you wanna pet it

Kitty = PUSSY :o

I mean that one is fine, that’s a solid double entendre

what DOES she sing about South of the border?
Then “I can cook up anything that you have to order” which doesn’t seem to have any sexual meaning at all! Bonkers

Can we talk about EASY? For a long time I really had it down as bit of a dud, but upon finding it again the chorus is EVERYTHING.

Indeed, it is glorious. I love the 2:45 ish part before it goes in for another flush.

Queen Keish was in another league to those other two. Watching the video just there I half expected it to be revealed it was here Amelle invented that viral toilet licking challenge.

I mean that one is fine, that’s a solid double entendre

what DOES she sing about South of the border?
Then “I can cook up anything that you have to order” which doesn’t seem to have any sexual meaning at all! Bonkers

She has eggs ready for her man to add his special sauce to, duh dids.

Absolutely, I loved the chorus so much, I almost ignored the parade of lumpy euphemisms.

Hey Mr Postman, where’s the mail for my mailbox?
Does this mean sperm for her vag? I don’t think this is a real phrase people say

I’ve got a landing strip clear for you at the airport.
First, HOT TALK about how you got your pubes done phwoooar. Also the point of a double entendre is that it’s ambiguous, so definitely don’t be more specific that you mean the non-sexy one unless your vag is called an airport.

I want sex on the beach and I don’t mean on the rocks.
See above, don’t explain the double entendre. And it doesn’t actually help narrow it down anyway!

U ok, hun? xo

I love the glamorous build-up of the Easy video, where the Sugababes get themselves dolled up to go cottaging together at the public loos. My pink pound is in the mail!

Last edited:
I’m off to play tennis at 6, hope I’ll be back for 8 for this absolute max event x

Reactions: dUb
What do we feel like doing for the next flop?

Contenders include:

Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold
Eternal - Eternal
Nadine Coyle - Insatiable
Liberty X - X
Hear’Say - Everybody

and anything else already mentioned!

Is that Eternal album the one with just the two of them? I don’t think I ever made it through the album.

heartbreak on hold is just :( too.

I have a signed copy of Heartbreak on Hold.

I vote Eternal

For some reason I adored 2005 Liberty X including the album. A recent relisten and it really is appallingly cheap.

Last edited:
Are the Liberty X and Hear'Say albums actually of any value? I don't know either of them, but I feel like this project will die very quickly if we're just slogging through a bunch of albums that actually deserved to fail.

The Liberty X one is cheap as chips but there is a handful of decent (albeit throwaway) 2005 'bangers' on there.

I used to own the first two Liberty X albums and as I recall the first one is strictly a singles-only affair and the second was dull as dishwater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom