Sunday deactivates its Ammonium Thioglycolate

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Morning

Im CHEESED OFF not being able to complete a purchase of train tickets because it’s so fucking complicated (it’s a special campaign)

Also my new DJI handheld camera thing won’t activate because of reasons

I'm still in bed, and already dreading going to work tomorrow - one more week and then my manager's back and I can relax a bit, so I'm just trying to focus on that.

orangutan_square.jpg

I might have lost a kilo or two this week after switching to hotpots for dinner, I hope it’s real because that was a lot of diarrhoea to have

Which is precisely why I have been to the gym four times this week :o and I’m going today as well. This hasn’t happened in years!

I've been spying on Heathcliff with my kitchen camera and can see multiple piles of vomit on the floor :(

Me right now.
Is yours alcohol related? Because I don't think Heathcliffs is.

Also, we're staying in a Hub @ Premier Inn, it's so cute. Although it has this odd extra bit of room which we aren't allowed to access, that has a window. And it seems like a pointless bit of space, and doesn't actually give any light.

I've woken up to what I think might be sciatica. Whenever I move my right leg something in my spine and hip goes into painful spasm. The noises I made trying to get out of bed brought Mr F running.
What have you got in your medicine box, Floppet?

Naproxen worked best when I had sciatica.

What have you got in your medicine box, Floppet?

Naproxen worked best when I had sciatica.

I've had a 400mg Ibuprofen and two Paracetamol this morning. It's helped a bit so I'm hoping if I take them every four hours it'll sort it. If not I'll swap the Paracetamol for Cocodamol until I start itching. I daren't try any of Mr F's heavy-hitters, I'm not even supposed to take Ibuprofen because it sets my asthma off but, like I told the doctor, I'd rather get rid of the pain and keep toking on my inhaler than suffer the pain and not need my inhaler.

What on EARTH? Is that looking through a pane of glass?
Yep. It's really odd..it's a pane of glass, to a tiny space, and a window that looks on to the street. Why not just take the pane of glass away and let the room have a bit more space.

Yep. It's really odd..it's a pane of glass, to a tiny space, and a window that looks on to the street. Why not just take the pane of glass away and let the room have a bit more space.
I stayed in one near Euston a couple of months back. i get the feeling it’s offices converted into hotel rooms on the cheap ?

I stayed in one near Euston a couple of months back. i get the feeling it’s offices converted into hotel rooms on the cheap ?
Yeah quite possibly. But why bother putting that big pane of glass in and blocking off some of the room 🤔

Who the Hell told the BBC that competitive walking is an event worthy of being televised? How can they make a highlight reel from a load of people bimbling around like they're trying to get through customs at a Thai airport with a pencil filled with heroin delicately inserted into their nipsy?

Yeah quite possibly. But why bother putting that big pane of glass in and blocking off some of the room 🤔
The rooms are probably prefab, built elsewhere and slotted in place?

Who the Hell told the BBC that competitive walking is an event worthy of being televised? How can they make a highlight reel from a load of people bimbling around like they're trying to get through customs at a Thai airport with a pencil filled with heroin delicately inserted into their nipsy?
I mean sounds more interesting than formula 1 or cricket

Lindsey Corkhill found sweating.

I just watched Sister Act for the first time, it was pretty good!

I mean naturally I had some notes for the foley artist and the dolly grip needs to be fired but other than that

Disney+ recommended Sister Act 2, which I notice was released the next year(!), is that any good?

I just watched Sister Act for the first time, it was pretty good!

I mean naturally I had some notes for the foley artist and the dolly grip needs to be fired but other than that

Disney+ recommended Sister Act 2, which I notice was released the next year(!), is that any good?

Diddy I am quite shocked that you have never caught them before. I love them both dearly. They are joyful, fun, feel good movies that just leave you feeling great after watching. They are usually repeated over here a fair bit and I always watch and enjoy them greatly even after seeing them around 40 times each.

Diddy I am quite shocked that you have never caught them before. I love them both dearly. They are joyful, fun, feel good movies that just leave you feeling great after watching. They are usually repeated over here a fair bit and I always watch and enjoy them greatly even after seeing them around 40 times each.

I think I convinced myself I had seen it already, which I had in fact seen Nuns on the Run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom