Sunday is arrested for snatching Monday’s weave for Mrs World

Rita

User
Excuse the title, and excuse me.

Just home and have my eyelashes tousling the tip of my nose. Should rslly go to bed before I need to act adult again at some point today when my son comes home. My daughter already locked me out and looked at me like I am some sort of scrub when she opened the door. 47.90 at th M&S garage buying all sorts of pointless SHITE.

Morning

I had a lovely Saturday with OLD ELLEN in Worthing but am paying for it now.

Put my new strimmer together last night in preparation for getting my teeth into gardening today. Got up to a car and garden covered in snow.

There's a TITS OUT hash tag trending for a boyband member and I think Moopy deserves to paid.

I wonder what sort of hangover @Rita is going through

The sort only a massive chinese can sort

You are spot on, but as they don’t deliver and I am still likely well over the limit to drive I had to order a taxi to pick it up and deliver it for me. My son had to go to the door for it and pay the taxi driver as I look GHASTLY.

You are spot on, but as they don’t deliver and I am still likely well over the limit to drive I had to order a taxi to pick it up and deliver it for me. My son had to go to the door for it and pay the taxi driver as I look GHASTLY.
Hardcore dedication. I salute you and hope the MSG soothes your soul. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom