Sunday serves it out

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
WITH AN ACE.

I slept like shit after last night but the excitement was worth it.

I have a shit headache and I didn’t even drink! I sort of lost momentum after 12.00 :/

i thought trying a White Snickers would give me more energy to play but QUITE THE OPPOSITE

White Snickers are a thing? :confused:

Btw does anyone know the difference between scrapbooking and just putting things in an album?

WITH AN ACE.
It ended SO QUICKLY, blink and you'd have missed it!

GIF-Raducanu-wins-front-angle-.gif

Btw does anyone know the difference between scrapbooking and just putting things in an album?
I think scrapbooking is more when you add things like frilly borders and text in swirly fonts saying things like 'life is better with friends' and 'making memories'.

Actually, people who ever post 'making memories' on Facebook should go in the things I hate thread.

I don’t really know what to do with myself today :square:

I once was behind a caravan in traffic that had “Please don’t be angry that we’re going slow- we’re too busy making memories to go any quicker” on the back.

I have NEVER been more tempted to shunt a vehicle in the rear!

I once was behind a caravan in traffic that had “Please don’t be angry that we’re going slow- we’re too busy making memories to go any quicker” on the back.

I have NEVER been more tempted to shunt a vehicle in the rear!
Oh isn't this stretch of M4 DELIGHTFUL? Don't go any quicker than 30mph, so we can REMEMBER EVERY MINUTE!

On the scrapbook you glue non photographic items too, ie tickets of Madonna and Kylie concerts, a restaurant card from an island, pieces of fabrics, a button, the etiquette of a wine, anything goes in it.

De Mooi announced in 2021 that he had started working on a new television sitcom, which he would be writing and producing. In February, the title of the show was announced to be Together. Plot details are not known at present, but De Mooi has described it as "a modern twist on a classic sitcom scenario". The show, which is set to film its pilot in July 2021, is currently set to star Ewen MacIntosh, John Challis and Sally Thomsett, who is making her first appearance on screen since 1978.

@Sally Thomsett !

Actually, people who ever post 'making memories' on Facebook should go in the things I hate thread.

As far as I'm concerned holding your mum's hair back while she vomits out her hangover is just as legitimate a memory as picking daisies in sun-dappled woodland.

I'm going to block everyone with an animated avatar.
I certainly don't want to block anyone, but I'd like to know if there's a way of disabling them if you don't want to see them.

I certainly don't want to block anyone, but I'd like to know if there's a way of disabling them if you don't want to see them.
I‘d like to see you TRY and make me disabled :evil:

It’s quite COOL here today so I am going to lie down on the couch with a blanket and binge watch some Bad Girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom