Superstore

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
We’ve briefly talked about this in the generic 2021 TV topic, but I think this deserves its own now.

Just arrived on UK Netflix despite having 6 seasons on NBC just coming to an end. Had never even heard of it before last week and am mid Season 3 already.

While yes, Dina is a great character I still feel
Like she’s kind of a bit of a rip-off from Melissa McCarthy’s character in Bridesmaids. It is however ALL about the amazing Sandra and her rivalry with Carol!

I’ve really grown to enjoy Jonah as the seasons progressed.

It’s sad that it’s coming to an end but six seasons is a decent run.

I also love the customer vignettes

I have been binging Superstore hard the last week and really like it. It is easy watching, but it is also very funny. It takes on some pretty out there topics, for a show with no swearing.

Great ever changing ensemble cast. Sandra and Dina are obvious highlights. Cheyenne is also a great comedy actress, and has some great set pieces. Glenn is pretty special too. Not remotely interested in a spin off. Bo is terrible. Some of the minor characters are fun as well - Carol, Marcus, Myrtle, Jeff...

Gagged at the season 4 finale!

While yes, Dina is a great character I still feel
Like she’s kind of a bit of a rip-off from Melissa McCarthy’s character in Bridesmaids.
She is, but she really takes it to the next level.

Sandra really is the fan fave.

I finished this. Yeah the lol's died down a bit by series 5, but it's still great viewing.

Would recommend if anyone's looking for something funny to binge on.

Oh I LOVE this, and so happy to see Ben Feldman in something after “Drop Dead Diva” :D

Loved his halloween costume in series two, was puzzled by the Union Jack t shirt and couldn’t work it out :D

I also LOVE THIS!

Started a few weeks ago and currently at the end of season two.

Yep oddly I’ve started this too. A great mindless watch that’s engaging.

The final season of this is being shown on ITV2 from Monday for anyone who doesn't want to wait for it to turn up on Netflix.

Cheyenne's spin-off did not go ahead.

Do we know when it’ll be on Netflix? I really am a fan, I watched all five seasons within about a MONTH :D

Do we know when it’ll be on Netflix? I really am a fan, I watched all five seasons within about a MONTH :D

I guess it won't be for at least a few months after the ITV showings. They usually burn through it with nightly episodes.

I don't know if it is because I know it is ending but I have been enjoying this season much more than the previous one. Just five episodes left :(

I don't think Amy has really been missed at all and getting to see Dina glory in her (shared) power has been a joy.

Is the last series on Netflix yet?

No it is still being shown on terrestrial TV so likely to be a while I think. I don't know if it being the final season will mean it comes across any more quickly.

Any indication yet of when we’ll get season six on Netflix?

I saw the title of this topic and thouyght it was about the old Saturday morning TV show with Mike Read :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom