Survivor Rules Poll

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cwej

User
This seems to be a bone of contention so we’ll go with the majority... do you want the ability to vote tactically by seeing other people’s votes first? Or would you rather everyone just voted for their actual least favourite and let fate happen? Or make it even more tactical where people can change their votes AFTER voting for the prescribed time.

For a survivor I like being able to see. But I'm unsure about the ability or not to change vote after.

I know I was the first one to raise the issue, because I wanted to see, but not knowing makes it more exciting, so keep it as it is.

Full disclosure (or as much as I can provide): This is a debate we're currently having in the Mod forum.

The issue is that there was a public vote on how we handle Lady Gaga quite recently, and the result was that posters voted in her polls wish to remain anonymous, with better moderation.

The interpretation of that is that posters can no longer change their Chromatica poll votes, and mods will directly reach out to any votes deemed to have been offensive and reprimand them.

The sticking point seems to be anonymity. The current consensus in the mod forum is that we don't want to dredge up Lady Gaga poll votes from years ago and form a witch hunt.

Personally, I'm not entirely sure people who voted in that poll were clear on what exactly they were voting for, but that's where we're at with it

Can I just say, First Past the Post voting is holding Moopy back! The campaign for an Alternative Vote starts here!

The first option is great because misguided @Jark will continue to waste time voting for Alice while in the meantime I can help push actual crap out with my naturally brilliant taste and 6th sense.

Full disclosure (or as much as I can provide): This is a debate we're currently having in the Mod forum.

The issue is that there was a public vote on how we handle Lady Gaga quite recently, and the result was that posters voted in her polls wish to remain anonymous, with better moderation.

The interpretation of that is that posters can no longer change their Chromatica poll votes, and mods will directly reach out to any votes deemed to have been offensive and reprimand them.

The sticking point seems to be anonymity. The current consensus in the mod forum is that we don't want to dredge up Lady Gaga poll votes from years ago and form a witch hunt.

Personally, I'm not entirely sure people who voted in that poll were clear on what exactly they were voting for, but that's where we're at with it
Has anyone resigned on this yet?

Consider it done. Your very own Queen of the Damned (:D) is currently assembling a secret mystical potion to crack him like a walnut :disco:

Get enough gin down us and I think we can surpass it tonight

While you’re at it can you please bring to light the recent issue of inappropriate use of the word “use” in L. Gaga topics. I believe this is something that needs to be addressed before more posters start using L. Gaga’s back catalogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom