SZA - Good Days

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him

Anyone heard this yet? SZA has released a few good albums and EP's, but this feels like its going to be her first real hit. (#1 on US Spotify, #21 on UK Spotify)

I really like her music, but it normally isn't that poppy. This still isn't, but the chorus has a great hook.

@Jark @funky @dUb anyone else who likes R&B music

It’s ok. But as I said in the Jazmine thread, I’m sick of good soul singers singing trap over nice music. But I guess it’s the latest thing.

Yeah I've been enjoying this the last couple of days. it just hit #1 on US Spotify, good song but I'm still a bit surprised by that. the thirst is real.

the production switch up in the last minute or so is absolutely divine and really makes the song. i don't find the hooks themselves that strong.

Reactions: RJN
I love SZA, happy for the success for this.

Prom is my absolute favourite

OMG! Queen! Prom is also my favourite - maybe even my fave R&B track of the 00s. I love it so much.
I used to have fantasies about a girl band doing it on X Factor at boot camp with the lead and the harmonies omg heaven.

this is SLAYING. up to 13 on Spotify UK, so could be her first solo UK top 10 next week. Still 1 on Spotify US and growing.

sis just scored her first top 10 on the Hot 100 :disco: also 14 in the UK currently and headed top 10. 7 on Spotify global.

It’s growing on me but I’m still not 100% on board just yet. 99% there.

this is 4 on Spotify UK but somehow only 13 in the mids. Comfortably going top 10 next week though. I'm so glad it's a smash - those final 90 seconds are soul soothing stuff.

did you make up the 1% yet @Beryl?

I actually did, I’ve been listening to it quite a bit with headphones so to get the full experience.

It’s now reached Amy Winehouse ‘Love Is A Losing Game’ levels of good for me.

I actually did, I’ve been listening to it quite a bit with headphones so to get the full experience.

It’s now reached Amy Winehouse ‘Love Is A Losing Game’ levels of good for me.
Yes this really is a headphones experience.

Initially I thought this was pretty boring but it’s so beautiful. Possibly my song of 2021 thus far :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom