Table Manners

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
As if we don't have a thread for THE Jessie Ware (and THE Jessie Ware's mum)'s Table Manners podcast.

It's back for its fourteenth series tomorrow, starting with Shania Twain :disco:

I've never listened to one

I pick and choose which episodes to listen to rather than listening religiously. Off the top of my head she's had such QoLs as Joanna Lumley, Jade from Little Mix, and of course Nigella Lawson on.

Been listening on and off to this for the past year. She's just so instantly likeable in addition to being insanely talented. Plus her mum is a hoot! :D

I do like this podcast, although wish they wouldn't eat meat, fish and dairy.

Listened to the first half of the new Girls Aloud episode and I chuckled away :D :disco:

Amazing episode, Nadine telling the tale of cooking in Michelin Star Restaurant Nadine's Irish Mist was my personal Highlight. 🥲

BORE OFF, CHERYL! :D

I haven't listened in a while but this episode was very entertaining. The adverts seem more excessive than ever though.

I love it

It's no KATE THORNTON'S WHITE WINE QUESTION TIME, but then, WHAT IS?

This woman is the most well connected person in pop :D I will definitely be listening to THAT

Girls Aloud and then THIS, what a couple of weeks of great bookings :disco:

How amusing cher just literally didn't bother answering the desert island meal question :D
Lovely interview though, you could tell Cher was fond of them both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom