Tanya Roberts DEAD AGAIN

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Bond Girl (A View To A Kill), Charlie's Angels (last season only) and That '70s Show.

That's three Bond Girl deaths in the last year :(

only 65 :o she was an utterly rubbish Bond girl but I don't think she deserved to die.

WTF Iā€™ve seen people mourning her for the last day, youā€™d think theyā€™d announce it earlier :D

Tanya today

tumblr_p2rl29p7dy1ww7777o6_250.gif

This is such a baffling story, she's alive but that Metro story has a quote from her boyfriend about being there when she died? What is going on?

This is very ZSA ZSA herself! :o :D I love how it took about 48 hours for this to be UNCONFIRMED.

How did her own ā€œhusbandā€ not know if she was dead or not and had to rely on information from her rep?

I would say FIRE THE PUBLICIST but look at the column inches sheā€™s getting! (2 and a half)

Well this has perked me right up

THANK YOU TANYA

So she is actually DEAD this time? I have no memory of watching her on anything, but had a quick google yesterday and she was absolutely GORGEOUS.

Is A View to a Kill easily available to stream? It might actually be a good one for a sync watch at some point, it's quite the bit of camp old TOOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom