Taylor Swift - Fearless: Taylor's Version (and re-recorded albums)

Jark

User
Announcement today on GMA - rumoured to be a GH featuring 26 tracks all of which (from albums up to and including Reputation) will be the much anticipated VOCAL RE-RECORDS (!).

Love Story (Taylor's Version) the first thing we'll hear apparently. I guess the idea is that all playlists containing her old hits will update to these new versions to stop all these random evil white men profiting from songs she doesn't own the masters to.

QUEEN. I'm very excited.

here's what my personal 26 tracker would look like - mandatory inclusion of her debut single and at least one track from each record. album tracks permitted.

01. Tim McGraw
02. Love Story
03. You Belong With Me
04. Mine
05. State of Grace
06. I Knew You Were Trouble
07. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
08. All Too Well
09. Begin Again
10. Welcome to New York
11. Shake It Off
12. Blank Space
13. Out of the Woods
14. Wildest Dreams
15. Bad Blood
16. Clean
17. Look What You Made Me Do
18. Ready for It?
19. Getaway Car
20. Delicate
21. New Year's Day
22. Cruel Summer
23. The Man
24. Cornelia Street
25. Cardigan
26. Exile

all HOT GAY FAN FIC obv! 50% of these won't make it :D / :(

Just think of the conspiracy theories that her fans will develop about the differences between the old and new versions

@Jark that might not be realistic but it will make a GREAT playlist. We should do a sync listen to THAT

Thought she was re-recording everything.

01. Tim McGraw (if this is compulsory as per Jark rules)
02. Picture to Burn
03. You Belong With Me
04. Love Story
05. Fearless
06. Mine
07. Mean
08. Speak Now
09. I Knew You Were Trouble
10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
11. All Too Well
12. State of Grace
13. Shake It Off
14. Blank Space
15. Out of the Woods
16. Look What You Made Me Do
17. Getaway Car
18. Delicate
19. You Need To Calm Down
20. Lover
21. Cruel Summer
22. The 1
23. Exile
24. August
25. Willow
26. Gold Rush

abd08a5b9b757dc7710d47b0fb8f851e.jpg

1. Tim McGraw
2. Picture to Burn (featuring original homophobic lyrics)
3. Teardrops on my Guitar
4. Our Song
5. You Belong With Me
6. Fifteen (rerecorded as 13)
7. Sparks Fly
8. Mean
9. Story of Us
10. Enchanted (:()
11. Ours
12. I Knew You Were Trouble.
13. All Too Well
14. 22
15. All Too Well
16. Blank Space
17. Style
18. Bad Blood
19. Delicate
20. Gorgeous
21. You Need to Calm Down
22. Cruel Summer/Cornelia Street Medley
23. It's Nice To Have A Friend
24. Lover
25. Folklore Medley
26. evermore Medley

Yes I made up some medley's but I think they would work. Also there are no comedy sassy songs here.

@Jark deletes Evermore from existence :(
it's my favourite Taylor album babes :D I just like the idea that Folklore closes GH chapter one and Evermore opens the NEXT GH in a decade when she's the biggest selling and most successful artist OF ALL TIME :disco:

it's my favourite Taylor album babes :D I just like the idea that Folklore closes GH chapter one and Evermore opens the NEXT GH in a decade when she's the biggest selling and most successful artist OF ALL TIME :disco:

and you thought your earlier post was gay fan fiction

She shouldn't re-record anything from Reputation and instead delete it from the internet.

This woman is hugely famous, yet I’m astonished at how few of the songs on these lists I’ve ever actually heard of.

Despite being impossibly successful in the states from the word go, I don't think she got all that much attention or radio play in the UK until 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Ever)'.

she had the biggest selling global album of 2020 honey!

is this true? I don't know, but I'm thinking so!

I love how she uses her position as one of the world’s most successful recording artists to constantly question and disrupt the music industry. The fact that she’s a young female doesn’t phase her one bit.

This woman is hugely famous, yet I’m astonished at how few of the songs on these lists I’ve ever actually heard of.

I couldn’t hum most of those but she was a hugely successful pop country artist for many years before her first full pop album, and by that point she was already in the record books. Country artists in America don’t need to be famous anywhere else. Garth Brooks is something like the third best selling artist of all time and he has barely sold a single outside of North America...

OK so she's actually kicking off with a Fearless reissue, not a GH. 26 tracks including 6 unreleased tracks from the vaults - the devil works hard but Miss TayTay works harder :disco:

Fearless is such a nostalgic album. It definitely makes me feel like I’m back in the beginning of high school.

I’m actually excited to hear it recorded by her as an adult.

Sounds like she is re-recording everything then. That's great. Slightly twitching over here that she's not starting with album #1 though.

Sounds like she is re-recording everything then. That's great. Slightly twitching over here that she's not starting with album #1 though.

the first album is kind of filler-y

I’m listening to Fearless now for the first time in years and it’s all pretty strong. Maybe I was a horse girl all along

The re-release tracks from Fearless were very strong too IIRC. "Love Story" is a classic but basic these days obv.

Well this sounds... not very different from the original. She does sound good on it, and I think the production sounds more clean? But its hardly a different version. This song is sappy but it still makes me feel :shy:

I was hoping for something more like the new version of Potential Breakup Song. Something different and more adult. But you are right about the point of this whole project

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom