Taylor Swift - Reputation

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
New album out in November, first single out TOMORROW. Looks a bit mardy.

I can't be alone in that. 12 bangers, all about how much she hates 1) men, 2) Katy Perry, 3) men who like Katy Perry, 4) women.

Her instagram already has videos of SNAKES. So I'm guessing she's going after Kim Kardashian.

Maybe it's a tribute to Alaska, the queen of snakes.

I'm really hoping this is her full-on embracing the evil rather than a defensive 'OH AM I A SNAKE REALLY' eyerollathon.

A Lady Sovereign-style answer track titled HISS HISS would be the kind of thing I'd take back EVERYTHING I'VE EVER SAID ABOUT HER for

I just hope she gets rid of Max Martin this time around, he's been REALLY played out. I'm guessing this time she did like Lorde and stuck with Jack Antonoff?

I'm praying for no Ed Sheeran cast offs nor unecessary collaborations.

well i for one am here for the return of pop's very own cersei lannister. (if bitch bring the tunes.)

anyone vs kk/kw is my winner.

I have no idea what this snakes business is all about

It is all a bit 'Piece Of Me' - although at least they used proper headlines for Britney.

And this just as I was beginning to really warm to her.

If she gets Alaska on board for the video (and wears a Dusty wig and panda eyes), then she may yet win me back.

Well she's either a shit European pop star or a drag queen but I cannot be fucked trawling.

I've come to quite enjoy Taylor Swift in the way I enjoy Tracey Flick in Election. She's transparently manipulative, plays the victim better than she plays guitar, and clearly keeps Lena Dunham around to fend off criticism of her all-supermodel girl squad, but that's sort of charming, and plus she has made some great music the past few times around (aside from a few unlistenable singles).

I also resent that the world turned on her because of Kanye West and that shiny mannequin he carries with him.

I really like her, in fairness. I don't really follow anything besides the music, but that's been consistently good enough for me to be relatively excited about a new album.

However, it DOES feel like a lot of people are jumping on the anti-TS bandwagon from the snippets of general conversation I've heard lately. I'm not quite sure whether she's deserving of it, but it will be interesting to see whether there's a proper backlash this time around.

Has this been patched 'til tomorrow for chart impact or something?

MV5BNTQ3OTkwNTgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAzOTAzOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

I tend to believe all these pop star feuds are 100% PR stunts, but releasing the album on the tenth anniversary of Donda West's death seems a BIT much :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom