Ted Lasso

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
This deserves its own thread. I don’t know why I waited so long to start it but 3 episodes in and it’s just so warm and cheerful.

Probably the closest thing to Parks and Rec since it ended. He has such Leslie Knope vibes. Also love the set of the town they’re shooting in.

RJN

User
Yesss!!! The best show I’ve watched in a while!

It’s on of those shows where every character is likable and even when they are doing bad things, they have a reason and are relatable.

It’s also just so pleasant to watch. You’re right about the Parks and Rec similarities

ZZ

that's the only face I've got, dear
I bingewatched this earlier this year and I loved it. I hope there's a second season. I already liked Jason Sudeikis, but this role really fit him like a glove I thought.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Also love the set of the town they’re shooting in.
My home town :disco: Well the outdoor setting is anyway and they tend to stick to Richmond Green and some nice scenic views on Richmond Hill which is super posh. I think they shoot the football training scenes in Hayes or something.

I love this show so much. I’ve tried and tried to get into Parks and Rec however and just can’t despite loving almost all of the cast in other things, but that’s a whole other topic.

I bingewatched this earlier this year and I loved it. I hope there's a second season. I already liked Jason Sudeikis, but this role really fit him like a glove I thought.

Yes!!

Apple already greenlit season 2 (which they’re shooting now) and a third season. Apparently it brought in 25% more subscriptions the week it premiered.

It is such a good show, agree so much about everyone just being so likable and great (apart from Rebeccas ex, though he serves his purpose)!

I’ve told a few people about it and they’re like .. football!? Nah .. but then they’re addicted and love it once they realize it’s so much more than the sport.

ZZ

that's the only face I've got, dear
Yes!!

Apple already greenlit season 2 (which they’re shooting now) and a third season.

That’s great news!
Can’t wait!
Watching Ted trying his best to be positive no matter what and look for the goodness is people is very inspiring, personally speaking.

I hope they keep up the good work with the writing, because it was spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom