Tell everybody that WEDNESDAY died SAD

Hope the next host of ASFM is ready for some HOT PDF ACTION

Last edited:
Shall we enter the next round with all our winners and thrash them?
It's JUST POSSIBLE that we might be considered to be weirdly unhinged and that our winners are not entirely representative of the wider community.

My first three days back to work have been more than I would have liked and I'm already noticing that I am getting shorter and shorter with people again. :zombie:

I know this will sound odd, but I’m just changing the sink-catcher net thing (maybe a Japan thing, whatever), and for the second time I’ve noticed the bits of egg white left over from poaching have turned a vivid turquoise.

Last time I wondered if it something from a chemical cleaner doing it, but here we are again - I’ve done the washing up several times since, so it’s not like it’s just sitting there inert - have you ever seen anything like that?
Diddy am not sure what you mean, are you wondering why organic materials that are stuck in the sink-trap decompose when you leave them be?
I don't think we're meant to do that if we don't have a garbage disposal installed.

Diddy am not sure what you mean, are you wondering why organic materials that are stuck in the sink-trap decompose when you leave them be?
I don't think we're meant to do that if we don't have a garbage disposal installed.

The sinks are quite wide here, so there’s a plastic tray that lets the water drain through but catches the bigger pieces of food - but that’s gross to clean so people usually have a disposable net to catch stuff and just throw it away. I don’t cook that much and the bins go out twice a week so I just change it then.

I’m not leaving rotten food in there for weeks or anything, it’s 2 days and it’s gone turquoise :D

I come home tomorrow :(
Back to road markings that actually matter and Coke that you can drink without sliding into a diabetic coma.
Have you had any of that digustingly orange Fanta yet? All those cancer causing additives taste fucking amazing.

image.jpg
Once again the Moopy conversation turns towards American junk food while I’m in the grocery store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom