Tennis 2022

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ginger Italian before.

They always hail from the Alps. :basil:

But hope Sinner wins this, he's stagnated in the last few months and his tennis is too big and good to not be top tier consistently.

David Goffin is playing absolutely beautiful Belgian tennis. It’s very angular and quite unexpected in places and so refreshing. It’s all clearly too novel for Cam, much like this exquisite piece of Belgian art history:

I mean it’s 4 games to love mate what are you even playing at

this Norrie Goffin game has become quite delicious. there's nothing like a Wimbledon crowd on a sunny evening to spur on the last great British hope :disco:

OMG I get embroiled in ONE spreadsheet battle and suddenly it’s a classic :disco:

Cam could really do with a trip to a Turkish barber though his hair is so TUFTY

Also is there anything more amazing than the empathy and meta-awareness of a Wimbledon crowd. Unique.

Come ONS! I would just die if she won the whole thing x

Thrilled for Cam, considering he's never made it past the third round in any slam. Luckily for Novak and himself they have 2 days off.

Great tournament for Norrie making the most his draw. He played Novak once, last year, and lost 6-2 6-1, hopefully he can be more competitive here.

I think the women’s event needs a Halep v Jabeur final.

Wondering if the assault allegations surrounding Kyrgios today will affect his play and behaviour tomorrow.

Come ONS! I would just die if she won the whole thing x

Ons was my pretty much my #1 pick when the tournament started. Both realistically and wishlist.

Mind, I have a lot of time for Halep herself but I hate that she's part of the Mouratoglou machine now. Cult-like stuff.

Still mad about this loss but come through ginger fashion overlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom