Tennis 2022

Can I really not watch Wimbledon on any other network besides the BBC? I'm watching Nadal and Andrew Castle is proving too much. A shame as I love me some deadpan Martina Navratilova

Kyrgios is gonna tip him over the edge.

I’ve got a soft spot for him, but acknowledge he’s sometimes a dick. He could so easily be a Chris Lilley character.

I can’t believe they’d do that. The games have been quite quick and the whole match could feasibly be over in 15 minutes.

I’m always concerned by Kyrgios’ posture

Unfortunately all his own doing. One of the most naturally gifted ballstrikers in men's tennis but he doesn't/can't/won't do anything beyond that.

Just 30% more effort and he'd have racked up Slam titles already but it's just not who he is - or who he wants to be.

This match was basically the RHONY season 13 of Men's Tennis. Neither of them owning up to their nonsense in press, BIEN SUR.

Can I just say I’ve always been OBSESSED with Alizé Cornet and her ANTICS! The absolute queen of melodrama and starring in her own on-court reality series :disco: She gives a fab interview too, plus she skipped two grades in school because she’s so clever AND was a child actress. ICON.

Did the Tsitsipas and Kyrgios press conferences deliver? Or even happen? The one on court was terrible besides that suit that looked like it was too big and needed ironed.

Can I just say I’ve always been OBSESSED with Alizé Cornet and her ANTICS! The absolute queen of melodrama and starring in her own on-court reality series :disco: She gives a fab interview too, plus she skipped two grades in school because she’s so clever AND was a child actress. ICON.

Alizé KNOWS she is the drama. The joy she and Strycova have provided over the course of the past 10 years or so really cannot be measured. ❤️

Plus, they both have the heart in the right place when it comes down to it.

NK-Tsitsi is now turning into camp DRAMA which I kinda approve of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom