That ship stuck in the Suez Canal

NO YOU ALL MADE THIS HAPPEN

nerd GIF
TORTURING them with TOPPY CARROTS! It gets worse :(

I don’t know what to say :D
Yes my logistics plan is oversimplified, but I think so is the idea that at the slightest traffic jam ALL LIFE IS DEAD and Diddy is cackling astride a pile of donkey corpses because nobody did anything at all to stop it happening
200.gif

Diddy: “I starve donkeys and wear their hides for entertainment”

I won't lie, I don't think whether the boat was dislodged or not would make a difference to the QUALITY OF LIFE of Diddy's doomed donkeys :(

Yeah I think this is the point, the normal transport conditions are the real worry!

(I don’t think they are sent in these huge shipping containers anyway are they?)

well I just read a long BBC news story that only mentioned the money and coconut milk and motor parts, no livestock, just “goods”

It’s all Diddy’s fault.

Although the bike was supposed to arrive in May so I have no idea what it’s doing on a ship now.

of course it's the casually wealthy VanMoof customers of this world who are least affected by this :D

Yeah I think this is the point, the normal transport conditions are the real worry!

(I don’t think they are sent in these huge shipping containers anyway are they?)

well I just read a long BBC news story that only mentioned the money and coconut milk and motor parts, no livestock, just “goods”

This was from Friday's Guardian Won't somebody think of the donkeys?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom