Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Starring Jessica Chastain, Lupita Nyongo, Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger and Fan Bing Bing as lady spies.
https://youtu.be/xugboHXcG94

The January release date doesn’t spell hit but I’m willing to give it a chance

This had Marion Cottillard when it was announced a few years ago, I guess she was replaced with Kruger.

This had Marion Cottillard when it was announced a few years ago, I guess she was replaced with Kruger.
busy spinning more mad 9/11 conspiracy theories probably. honestly i'd be tempted to call that an UPGRADE anyway

this looks potentially quite good fun! I'll watch anything with Jessica Chastain in* and I'm all for more big-budget action films with female leads.

it also looks EXACTLY like Ocean's 8 with less jokes and more guns for the majority of the trailer but I enjoyed that too so. :D

*I really must watch A Most Violent Year again, and maybe The Debt and The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby too

BIT of an eye roll that they deployed that "now anyone can be a terrorist remotely with just a tap on a keyboard!" trope that EVERY spy movie since at least 2012 has used (along with "they hacked a hard drive with the identities of all our agents!" - that one had better not pop up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom