The American Song Contest 2022

Madame Mis-Teeq, tell us our future

• This will be a huge success and eventually replace the current presidential election system

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although NBC did state they expect it to be a "slow-burner" so they may keep around for one more season and hope that AleXa or some of the acts create late buzz.

Only for its' ratings to not do any better than get cancelled next year. :D

if they bring it back next year, they need to scrap these jury qualifiers. From the 3 of them that made the Final, only one of them was even in the public top 5 of the Final and one came LAST. :D

He likes cock.

DIQe6EF.gif

Can’t wait to see the fate of EUROVISION CANADA.

Reactions: VoR
I'll never forget landing in NYC, getting to my hotel room, and turning on the TV just at the moment the results of the final were starting. It was a hoot and all made precisely NO SENSE.

When are they selling this concept to Asia where you know it would be fucking incredible.
They did! Twice, I think. Both times it failed to get off ground. Money, politics and language probably played a huge part.

I’ll be surprised if Canada actually makes it to the air. I am more hopeful about Latin America but we haven’t heard anything since the announcement ages ago so who knows.

I still maintain that the appeal of Eurovision for MOST is that it's one night of entertaining fun with spectacular and strange performances, and that the format they went with for this really missed the point.

I just think trying to export Eurovision to continents where it isn't a cultural institution that is literally as old as television itself is a fool's errand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom