The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

I mean it is racist coming from a white person

It's the buying task!

As the candidates relax at home with their feet up, they are shocked by a surprise visit from the boss himself.

Lord Sugar reveals that their task for week five will see them heading to the historic university cities of Oxford and Cambridge to procure nine items that are associated with both places.

Half of the team will head to Oxford, while the other half travel to Cambridge. The added difficulty for the candidates is that they are given no clues as to which of the cities the various items are located in.

In Oxford, for half of one team timewasting leads to a baffling back-and-forth to get their items, for the other indecision means that they get caught in rush hour traffic. In Cambridge, poor planning sends one team round in circles, on the other team a gamble on negotiations causes a riverside ruckus.

In the boardroom there is nowhere to hide, and for one member of the losing team there is no blagging their way out of this one as they are told – “You’re Fired!”

I knew that Ryan-Mark wasn’t going because we’ve seen that clip of him and Lewis on the rollercoaster every week at the beginning of the episode and it hadn’t happened yet... they really should try harder not to spoil things.

I thought he’d get rid of Jemalin to be honest though to even things up for the girls and boys- I love her though so I’m glad she stayed. She’s so pretty. Not that I’m shallow.

She reminds me so much of a woman that teaches at my school and is also a European Ju-Jitsu champion, this QOL:

marina-mavrou.jpg

They have an identical accent and I couldn't want someone to go on The Apprentice more than I want Marina to. :D

How did a WHOLE TEAM not know when WWII was and why did it not get mentioned more?!

How did a WHOLE TEAM not know when WWII was and why did it not get mentioned more?!
Oh that's frightfully elitist, we're not allowed to judge people for ignorance any more.

I was sorely disappointed that they found out what a mortar board was too - I would have loved them to show up with some bricklaying equipment.

Yeah wow! I did think that again but forgot to mention it!

I'm just catching up on this. I think it's just coincidence re the minority firings. Also 9 of the 16 could be classed as minorities. And I don't think anyone twigged Ryion as a minority until they saw his surname, he could easily pass as caucasian. I will miss his faces though, he was good value. And I kinda fancied him.

I have no idea who is going to win this, there are no obvious front runners this year.

From the boys I guess and barrow boy Thomas will last a while, maybe pretty tatted boy Lewis and other pretty boy Dean, but I struggle to think what the latter two they have ACTUALLY done so far. Ryan-Mark is only being kept for the laughs.

As for the girls, Iasha is the only one who hasn't lost yet, but she is WAY too meek and NICE to survive with these sharks, and I think one small mistep and she'll be out on her ear as they will walk all over her. They all HATE Lottie and she is annoying as FUCK but I think she actually does talk sense sometimes but she is infuriating. Although I cannot believe she is 19! I don't think Lord Sugar likes her much though. Pamela and Marianne kinda blend into each other for me, though I loved Marianne tearing strips off Thomas last week. Scarlett seems decent enough and hasn't done too much to fuck up so I think she'll likely last the distance. I do like Jemelin, and I think despite this week she might be the other one to do well.

Scarlett feels like a potential winner to me despite doing very little. She just comes across well. I'd go for her and Lewis as the final 2 for some reason.

Theme Park
The ApprenticeSeries 15
Episode 6 of 12

Lord Sugar sends the candidates to a top theme park, home to some of the UK's most popular rollercoasters. On arrival, a three-dimensional hologram of Lord Sugar appears in front of the candidates and reveals that for this week's task they will be creating and marketing a new rollercoaster. They will need to design and brand their new attraction, which overnight will be turned into a 4-D ride that they will then pitch to the theme park's top talent to see whose ride they think is best. The task balances creative flair with productive pitching, and the team that forgets either could face a terrifying time in the boardroom.

During the ride design, one team's overly ambitious concept ends up hurtling them into a total spin, while for the others miscommunication sends them well off track. During the pitches, both teams must cling on as they receive a bumpy ride from the panel. Then there are twists and turns in the boardroom, and for one candidate it's the end of the ride as they are told – "You're Fired!"

Why do they keep selling us this 'twenty minutes to get ready' shite?

Lottie is clearly insufferable, but loving the way she's dealing with Thomas :D

Am I not right in saying that was Iasha’s first time in a losing team? She won once as PM, and I am sure she was in the winning team 5 times.

Apparently her and Carina were the only two left with a 100% winning record before this episode.

And yes, she won as Project Manager a couple of weeks back. I mean I appreciate she probably did fade into the background a little (at least in the edit), and I'm sure that 6 year old girl voice did her no favours. But really - giving Dean a final chance to prove himself when she had her chance only a couple of weeks ago and proved herself (and didn't need to be coerced) is all a bit off, isn't it?

So Carina has won 6/6, and 2 of those as PM. Statistically she's clearly the one to beat.

Dean has been taken into the boardroom on each of the three occasions his team has lost. Shouldn't that ring more alarm bells for Sugar than someone who lost for the first time this week, and had won once as PM?

It was obvious Isha was going to be out 20 minutes in... you always just need to listen out for the 'they don't contribute much' quote from another candidate. It happened to Lubna two weeks ago too.

The ethnic thing is beyond ridiculous now though... :D If Dean goes next is that everyone with a hint of melanin gone?

No, Carina doesn't scream winner to me, either. I can't help thinking with a track record like that she's going to have to majorly fuck up to not make the interviews, though.

Thomas, Ryan-mark and Lottie are your typical, 'make it to the top 8, one or two of them make the interviews' characters but none feel like being in the final 2. I still think Scarlett and Lewis, who is hotter every week. I like how much enjoys Ryan-Mark flirting with him too. :D

This was bizarre. Dean has been consistently bottom and in the boardroom and survived. Lottie is a nightmare to work with and has been destructive in a couple of the tasks, although I appreciate that she makes good television.

Meanwhile Isha suddenly gets this you-don't-do-anything label when a few weeks ago she was being praised for saving her team with her pitch and then a week later broke a boardroom record in terms of sales as PM of the bike (even though it was ugly). Why was that not mentioned???

Poor Iasha :( I wanted to give her a cuddle. She was good on You’re Fired.

Ryan-Mark on the rollercoaster was obviously the highlight.

Iasha was shit at defending herself it has to be said (obviously that might be the edit) but every time she said 'Lord Sugar, just give me a chance to prove myself' I wanted to slap her. I can't deal with that weedy pathetic way she has about her.

I am struggling to keep interested in this series, but I did love the theme park, erm theme

:D I posted three times on my screen but it appears I changed all of them. Am I going mad? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom