The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

She was better than Ryan-Mark. But I'd say the positives pretty much end there.

I don't know if she was much better. The only reason they had refunds was because the client wanted bottomless drinks, which weren't provided in the reception, even though she wanted even less prosecco, and when she was on service duty on the train, when she wanted even less alcohol initially and refused to put the drinks on tables. Meanwhile they only found themselves in that position because she promised it in the first place.

She alienated all three members of the group in some way, she rampaged around the train yelling and people but didn't provide good service herself, and she didn't have a clue what she was talking about half the time.

They were both awful awful awful. She just had a better team behind her all round in the two girls.

She was screwed if they had lost, for sure.

And even if she didn't fuck up but now finds herself in the boardroom, you just know Sugar has the 'I'm not sure you're the business partner for me' reserved for her.

I’ve just caught up with the last two episodes :o

I STILL LOVE THOMAS <3 and you can all fuck off :)

Lottie was horrendous on the train! She started off so well but all that FAFFING about silver service when the poor people just wanted some BOOZE

Music Managers
The ApprenticeSeries 15
Episode 9 of 14

It’s Week Nine, and Lord Sugar asks the candidates to meet him at the world-famous BBC Maida Vale studios in London. These studios have played host to some of the biggest music artists in history, from The Beatles to Beyoncé.

This week the candidates will need a good eye for business and an even better ear as they are challenged to become music managers. Each team must audition unsigned artists, choose which one to represent and then head to a studio to create a new remix of one of their tracks. The end goal is to secure sales of the record at their own showcase events. They’ll need to produce a good track and make strong sales if they are going to end up top of the charts in the boardroom.

For one team there are creative differences in the studio as they fall out more than the Gallagher brothers. On the other team there is a compilation of calamities as they fail to harmonise.

Back in the boardroom it’s time to face the music as Lord Sugar separates the chart toppers from the one-hit wonders. For one candidate there will be no encore, as they are told – 'You’re Fired!'

Lovely, and both of them have to share You're Fired.

Thomas is one of the weakest people ever to make it to Week 9 I think. His ideas were ALWAYS bad, every single week. That bollocks about 'I'd take you to a war'... OH FUCK OFF. He'd be absolutely useless at war.

I actually felt pretty sorry for Marianne this week - most of the weeks that she's done badly, it's been because she's worked directly with Thomas, and tbh I think he is pretty unmanageable because he's so dumb he doesn't know when he's done a bad job.

'I FOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD SONG'.

Incredibly, Dean impressed the most for me tonight. He made the right call in terms of how to win the clients (and even Lottie did a reasonable job of that) and he put his foot down with Lottie in the recording studio - no mean feat.

But it's still a Lewis-Scarlett final 2 I think, with Carina the only other maybe.

Fucking loved Karren's burn of Pamela by the way... 'I'm not surprised. It's not often that Pamela speaks'... :D

Thomas is a nice guy but he's too forceful and like a steam train AND all his ideas are SHITE. He definitely deserved to go. I'd say that Lewis should have gone too after fucking up the corporate pitch. I agree Marianne was a bit hard done by but she really should have been able to control Thomas more. As for Pamela, she seems a nice girl but a bit like Iasha she's just too quiet. I'd say she's next to go - it looks like her team isn't doing so well in the task, AND it's a task in her sector. Dean did ok this week but he was in his element and it's the first time I have seen him actually DO something decent.

After Tattoo-Gate and the way that Lewis replied to Lord Sugar's tweet, there is NO WAY he has made the top 2. It's Scarlett v Carina I would say, however there was a news article that said someone who is IN the final 2 had blabbed about it, and that seems more like something Lottie would do, so I dunno. But I am not sure I can see Lottie making it through the interviews. I know she is unpopular but I DO think she has a lot of good ideas but she's just too immature to be able to handle that environment well. If she'd come back in 5 years time when she'd geown up a bit then maybe. Scarlett is just head and shoulders above the others, and Carina has stepped up the last few weeks too.

I think Carina has the best record of all that’s left. I don’t know if she has just been lucky, but I am not really convinced that she is that GOOD.

I don't think Carina is, she simply has weak competition. I wouldn't entirely rule Pamela out - she'll be louder now there's fewer people to hide behind, and no-one will be drowned out by bloody "BOSH!" every 3 seconds.

Scarlett seems the only credible candidate at this stage, but fuck knows how much that means until we know the business plan.

Despite his win, Dean is out if he's on the losing team next week. Lottie will likely be ravaged at interview, be fired with regret for being too young as if it was a newly-discovered fact, and invited to come back when she's older and has discovered human expressions.

I don't know why they even bothered casting poor Marianne, as if My Lord was ever going to go for a middle-aged American "risk consultant". The second anyone uttered the dreaded "corporate" word she was fooked.

Thomas would indeed be useless at war. Stealth be fucked; bouncing up to the enemy machine gun turrets inviting them for a pint and a chat geezer-to-geezer BOSH before being shredded to pieces. Probably useful in that he's the sort who would unquestioningly lay down and die for whatever dictator or egomaniacal millionaire told him to.

God I love this tired, repetitive, cynical piece of shite.

Honestly you lot going on about who's the best businessperson as if it matters. It stopped being about that YEARS AGO

Perfume
The ApprenticeSeries 15
Episode 10 of 14

It's Week Ten, and Lord Sugar summons the candidates to Burlington House in central London. A cultural hub for the arts and sciences, it is home to five learned societies, including the Royal Society of Chemistry.

So for their next task, Lord Sugar asks the candidates to don their lab coats and goggles as he challenges them to create and sell their own perfume. The teams will have to come up with their own signature scents and design and brand a unique bottle, before attempting to secure sales from two major retailers. This task requires both creativity and a real nose for business. If they get it right, they could be sniffing victory in the boardroom.

For one team, a failure to make decisions means they get all bunged up. On the other, a bold attempt to make their fragrance stand out causes a stink. In the boardroom, for one team it is the sweet smell of success, while for the other the scent of defeat lingers in the air as they each fight to avoid hearing the words, 'You're Fired!'

I can see the logic in firing Dean. As much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Three wins a PM (and is it only one loss?) really is an impressive record, but I STILL don't get Carina as a winner.

Lewis REALLY should have gone there - his packaging was TERRIBLE. They chastised Pamela for not going on the packaging team but then she'd have been chastised for not going on the fragrance team if that had gone wrong, and the actual fragrance they produced was actually very good. She was in a no win situation.

As for the final 2 - well, it's anyone's game as it ALL depends on their business plans. Even if Scarlett, who is probably the front-runner has a shit business plan, then she could go. I think the only certainty is that due to Tattoo-gate, Lewis doesn't make the final, so it's another all-female final. Just how that will be made up of, remains to be seen.

I am all for Lottie making it this far, just for Linda to rip her to shreds in the interview process. :disco:

Every week all I really want is for Lottie not to get fired. I last felt like that about Lucinda Ledgerwood.

daft-7_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_WtVMNCiF6bjHOXgbX3FUL1AUZq4ICdRrN2S2ABxUZM.jpg

I think all the losing team were pretty weak and any of them could have gone. Although slightly upset one of the two hot guys is now gone.

Maybe I'm being too old-fashioned but I thought it was really unfair having both guys on the same team for a perfume task.

Lewis was the weakest on that week alone. But I would have preferred a double firing for Dean and Pamela. She has been lucky as fuck to make it this far.

It was really irritating me how they kept banging on about Lewis's spelling but they didn't once show anyone criticising Scarlett's 'breath in the scent'. There is NO WAY that Lottie didn't comment on that. Did they just not want to show TWO idiots that can't spell in the same episode?!

Every week all I really want is for Lottie not to get fired. I last felt like that about Lucinda Ledgerwood.

daft-7_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_WtVMNCiF6bjHOXgbX3FUL1AUZq4ICdRrN2S2ABxUZM.jpg

I think all the losing team were pretty weak and any of them could have gone. Although slightly upset one of the two hot guys is now gone.

Oh lovely Lucinda. :(

Lottie is much more of a Jenny Celery than a Lucinda though.

Also, as a librarian she should know the difference between a verb and a noun.

So its the INTERVIEWS tonight! The return of Linda Plant! :disco:

giphy.gif

So who do we think the final 2 are?

I have a feeling it's gonna be Carina and Pamela. I know this goes totally against how the tasks have gone but Pamela is already selling her beauty products in every Primark store, so her business is halfway there. I think this will go down well in the interviews. Carina's idea is in food which usually always is a positive thing.

Lottie's idea of a private women's club is a joke, we already know Lewis is a non-starter with tattoo gate, and while she was the best person in the tasks, I think Scarlett might fall at the last hurdle.

I am going for Carina and Scarlett.

Carina has not won me over at all, but her track record is undeniable.

We saw Scarlett get upset in the trailer for this weeks show so they are obviously trying to throw us off the scent.

If Pamela does make it, she must be one of the most underperforming contestants to have ever got there.

I had no idea Pamela was big news in Primark. She must be making a tidy profit regardless of Sugar invests or not.

The tasks are just to get us to the Final Five, I think it's anyone's game from then on. It's all down to the business plans now. And I think the fact Pamela already has had a lot of success is only going to be a good thing. I don't think she has been THAT BAD so far, under the radar mostly, maybe a bit underwhelming, and sure she fucked it up last week but I don't think that was her fault.

I think the business plans are:

Pamela - Expanding er beauty brand
Carina - Expanding her family owned bakery/coffee shop into a chain
Lottie - A posh private women's club with shooting etc
Scarlett - Her own recruitment company
Lewis - Some sort of travel brand?

Lewis and Lottie's plans I think are outside what they do right now and that's never a good thing. Sugar HAS invested in recruitment before and it went well, so Scarlett does have a chance, but I just think the other two have more viable businesses.

I don't think Pamela has been that bad on the whole - but she hasn't been very good either, and normally you can expect the finalists to have had a few high points. Off the top of my head I'm struggling to think of anything she did in the process where I can think she stood out for doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom