The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

I don't think Pamela has been that bad on the whole - but she hasn't been very good either, and normally you can expect the finalists to have had a few high points. Off the top of my head I'm struggling to think of anything she did in the process where I can think she stood out for doing well.

Maybe, but you can't overlook the fact she managed to get into Primark on her own. Sure it's not exactly high-brand, and her products are cheap, but it's the second biggest High Street Clothing/Fashion retailer in the country! That's impressive.

Of course it's impressive, and it not being high brand certainly won't put Sugar off. But it doesn't make for a very satisfying TV show.

Last edited:
I agree with Kala that it's looking like Pamela v Carina.

I didn’t think I could hate Lottie any more and then BAM

I think Carina v Scarlett at this point.

Surely Pamela over Scarlett based on that boardroom interview summary?

Yeah, I know Claudine was never as savage as Linda, but I'm sure she was never that soft.

They can certainly sniff £££ in Scarlett potentially though. I can't call it.

Happy with that final two.

I probably favour Scarlett. I feel Carina came alive more in that episode as well.

So Lottie IS banned from You're Fired, then?

I hope they address it.

When Carina was pressed for how many stores she planned to open in the future it did make me cringe. The market is saturated, and it doesn’t sound like she is doing anything different.

You'd think someone like her should KNOW how many stores Greggs have as well, wouldn't you? If she's going to cite them as her competition even more so.

And can you REALLY scale up a business like that and keep it 'artisan '?

And if it IS artisan, how is Greggs the competition?

Well I was wrong! Still I don't think Pamela needs the money. She'll be fine.

She was on Irelands Dragons Den, and was offered investment by three dragons, but pulled out before the show aired as she got a better offer elsewhere. So, yes out of all the business ideas I personally would say she was probably most investable. She did not sell it well though.

I don’t like her, and think she comes across as stuck up, entitled, and terribly pretentious. I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if she did make those comments, but I must say I also wouldn’t be surprised if the BBC made it up.

No, I haven't. But isn't that usually filmed ages ago alongside the series itself?

Carina is a definite for sure.... and yeah it's Pamela v Scarlett for the final spot.

I wouldn't have said it before the interview episode, but Carina was the obvious winner of that episode. She came across well in every interview, even when put up to the test.

Yeah, I know Claudine was never as savage as Linda, but I'm sure she was never that soft.

It really felt like they gave Claudine the task of trying to wheedle tears out of the candidates this year in a nice way. Three of them cried in her interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom