The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

It's The Final :disco:

Didn't realise Why I Fired Them was on immediately before :DAF:

I declare Scarlett the winner, because of those trousers.

Are we really supposed to think that neither of them had a name for their business yet?

How come they are STILL going for one of Thomas's shitty advertising ideas? AGAIN?

Are we really supposed to think that neither of them had a name for their business yet?

They do this every year and I think it makes them look so shoddy that they didn't have a NAME in mind...!?!

In fairness, Thomas's idea felt 100 times better than the other group's...

I think Scarlett is brilliant - her pitch was perfect there. Shame the rest of her team were so dog at advertising. But it won't be decided on anything in this episode.

But... I think Karina might be the winner... there's just something about how she's been edited the last couple of episodes that feels like a winner... I'm not sure.

Same - I think that Karina was probably the right choice overall in terms of the business, but Scarlett was by far the better candidate in terms of presentation and overall strategic thinking on the TV show. If it had been the old style prize of a job with Sugar, I'd have definitely taken Scarlett over Karina.

I know he'd hate me for saying this, but every time I see Thomas, I see Sheena in him a bit...

I thought the name thing was that they can’t use their actual business name, so they have to come up with something similar but different.

Alan Sugar has invested in Scarlett’s recruitment business. So again this year we have 2 winners.

I remember reading it was cancelled.

A friend passed Ryan-Mark in the street this week. Still looks like a little prick obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom