The Arthouse Lounge

Эулия

User
OMG there’s a Fassbinder life story film thing coming out soon. I can’t be bothered checking what it’s called and the man playing RWF doesn’t look all that much like OUR HERO but it might be worth a look

cheap lousy jiva

soberish
rainer-werner-fassbinder-margit-carstensen.jpg

<3

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Fox and his friends was one of the last movies I watched in the cinema before the lockdown last year.

‘Sequin in a blue room’ has landed in the usual dodgy corners of the internet.

Possibly also on Amazon Prime (not sure if only USA though tbh)

Ex-championship diver Viktoras whiles away his days on the Greek coast, toiling away at a factory with only his dreams, medals and grandmother for company. When a phone call summons him to Germany, a simple road trip is the answer – that is until he crosses paths with the handsome Mathias – a free-spirited hitchhiker who tempts Viktoras to take the road not taken.

THE MAN WITH THE ANSWERS is a picture-postcard travelogue about the familial ties that bind, the boys that catch our eye, and the twists and turns that lead us home.

It was ok…. Wasn’t great. Wasn’t bad.

glowing reviewing skills there.

Anyone seen ‘water drops on burning rocks’ / ‘Gouttes d'eau sur pierres brûlantes’?

I’m gonna watch it anyway as its an Ozon film but wondering if it should go near the top of the list or let it fester.

Zu 2

User
I've just found out that the incomparable Irm Hermann of Fassbinder association DIED LAST YEAR! I shall amend my avatar in tribute :disco:

Mats

User
I've just returned from Hamburg and ZUM GOLDENEN HANDSCHUH. it was just like in the movie :disco:

Zu 2

User
This looks really good and I do love hearing Polish, even though it's relatively commonplace these days when you nip down the shops for essentials (wine, fags, etc :disco:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom